Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Is that you?(Kyonko banyex and Mathew51) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mathew51

Dangerous Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:56 pm

kyonko Banyez
mathew51

User Image

Kyle looked at Emily and smiled * ok then and my parents won't mind at all* Kyle put his skate board in his bag and walked with emily to his house it took five minuets by walking. Kyle was nervous the whole time he walked with Emily he really thought he knew her but he didn't want to say it and be completely wrong.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:09 pm

mathew51

Emily walked with him and smiled as she looked at him"So about that girl do you still remember her?"She asked him.She stayed "quiet as she waited fr him to answer her and looked at his house.the same houseShe thought to herself.She looked at the house next door and choked up.

User Image

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

mathew51

Dangerous Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:47 pm

kyonko Banyez
mathew51

* Emily yeah i do she was the best i really miss now ever since i spoke to about her at lunch i would love to see her again but she hasn't come back * Kyle looked at the ground and sighed as they walked inside his house his parents weren't there so Kyle used his keys to get in then walked to the living room and put his stuff on the ground next to the couch. * My parents don't live with me anymore im by my self ever since the seventh grade* Kyle sat on the couch * i really wish she didn't have to move i really miss her*
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:52 pm

mathew51

Emily looked around and sat down next to him.She watched him and smiled as she took his hand.She looked around the room and found a picture of them both together.She picked it up and gave it do him"Do you seem any simialrities between me and her?"She asked him as she smiled at him.She took off her hat and brushed her teal hair back.

User Image

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

mathew51

Dangerous Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:05 pm

kyonko Banyez
mathew51

Kyle looked at the picture then back to her then back at the picture again Kyles eyes widened and then looked at her again * your still the same height as when you left* Kyle hugged her * When did you come back!!!! I missed you Emily!!!!!*
Kyle looked at Emily and smiled he was so happy and shocked but her kept smiling.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:14 am

mathew51

Emily giggled and hugged him back.She heard him say that she stayed the same height and blushed."Its not my fault you grew."She said "And I came back a few weeks again,I was trying to get use to the town again and try and find you,and I missed you to."She said smiling.Emily looked at him and kissed his cheek,

User Image

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

mathew51

Dangerous Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:27 am

kyonko Banyez
mathew51

Kyle felt her kiss him and blush *a few weeks ago? Wow and i never knew i really missed you* Kyle leaned to her and kissed her gently on her cheek then blushed a lot kyle looked at emily for a good 10 seconds then smiled and sat closer to her *i didn't grow that much im only 6"3 3 years ago i was 5"3* he smirked then laughed and hugged emily again
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:49 am

mathew51

Emily blushed abit when he kissed her cheek back.She smiled and staye close to him as she held his hand"Well at least you grew a foot I only grew a couple of inches in the last 3 years.'She said pouting.she looked at the picture of them and sighed contetly."Such good times."She said
User Image

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

mathew51

Dangerous Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:01 am

kyonko Banyez
mathew51

User Image
Kyle sighed yeah they were Kyle got closer to Emily and hugged her again * i missed you so much* kyle kissed Emily on the lips lightly and held her * im so glad you came back Emily i love you* Kyle kept quiet then fell asleep on Emily lap he was tired from football practice her laid there hugging her waist.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:34 am

mathew51

Emily smiled and kissed him back.She watched as he laid his head on her lap.She stroked his hair as he fell asleep and smiled"I love you too Kyle,"She said.She looked at him as he slept and giggled softly"Adorable."
User Image

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:38 pm

mathew51

bump
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:37 pm

kyonko Banyez
mathew51

User Image

Kyle felt Emilys hand go through her hair and he smiled then reached and hugged her *i missed you Emily*

mathew51

Dangerous Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:17 pm

mathew51

Emily smiled at him and leaned down to kiss him softly.She pulled away and stroked his cheek."I missed you too,'She sadi.She looked around the rioom and smiled.

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:55 am

kyonko Banyez
mathew51

Kyle looked up at emily and sat up *want a drink?* kyle smiled as he asked her he was glad she was back kyle kissed her cheek then walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge.

mathew51

Dangerous Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:00 pm

mathew51

Emily smiled at him and thought for a moment."Can I get some orange juice if you have any."She said to him.She giggled as he kissed her cheek and looked around the room.
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff