Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Ghost] Rosmiera's Alcove Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:15 pm
Shopping Date!
Spinar x Rosy
Spinar wants to treat me to new clothes...

Word Count: 3358
Total Points: 1pt

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:14 pm
We Need to Talk
Darren x Rosy
I haven't seen my brother in a very long time...and alot has happened..

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:51 am
Ratman Stabbins, Esq.
{Field Class}
A class..where I got to use a skateboard, to kill plushie rats.

Word Count: 800
Total Points: 3pts

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:08 pm
C'mere, we're playing Mafia.
{Class}
WIP

Word Count: 714
Total Points:

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:10 pm
Formal Education
Ayane x Lute x Rosy x Spinar x Xyra x Zel
WIP

Word Count: 442
Total Points:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:07 am
Day Trip
Rosy x Spinar
WIP

Word Count: 1576

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:08 am
Scaretine Fun
Rosy x Spinar
WIP

Word Count:
Total Points:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:14 pm
Prom Attire
Word Count: 1004

Rosy was excited for prom, as it meant getting to dress up and be with her boilfriend. She was so busy as of late, between classes and getting ready for year three. Truth was, she barely had a chance to see him int he pass couple of months, and honestly, she missed him like crazy. So she was excited when Spinar had texted her and asked her to go to prom with him. The theme was dark fairy tales, and to her it was perfect. She went shopping early that week for the perfect gown, and while normally she would where a bright color, this year she decided only black would do. It was simple, not to mention, she could use any colors she wished with the dress.

Pulling the long flowing black gown on, she was still very much surprised that she bought it. Looking at herself in the mirror, she felt her cheeks darken as she looks over the dip that stops just before her belly button. It would be a dress she knew Spinar would never forget, that much was for sure. Normally she would do her best to his her figure, but as of late, she wanted nothing more then to show it off. That part of her, she blamed Spinar for, as he was always trying to get her to see how beautiful she was. Well in that gown, she could see it. Turning away from the mirror, she moves over to her chair to quickly pull out the makeup she bought for the event. She decided she was going to be an evil fairy, one who she read many stories about. Only she was added her own twist to her. After all, they both shared the same skin tone, so it would work perfectly. With one eye close, she carefully applies the dark purple eyeshadow before blending it out. Next she was quick to focus on her eyes. Grabbing the contact from its container, she pulls at her lower lid just enough so she can place one contact then the other. With the vibrant green eyes now staring back at her, she chuckles before she finishes up the other eyelid with shadow. She was quick on the black eyeliner, making her eyes pop before she relaxes. She just sat there, looking at herself in the small mirror. The tears in her skin would not do, and she already got rid of them before.

Closing her eyes, she focused until each one was gone. As she opens her eyes, she looks over her flawless pale green skin. Even now, it was strange the second time around. Shaking her head, she moves to her lips, making them above everything else stand on with the red rose lipstick. She couldn't help but smack her lips together before she chuckles. It was all coming together, and she was glad. She was ready to enjoy the night.

Pulling on each piece of purple gemstone jewelry, she adjust the choker around her neck before finally painting her nails black. As she sways them back and forth int he hair, she dances around to a beat playing in her head. One of those moments where she was in her room, and didn't care. She was having fun.

Lacing up her heels, the last bit was her curls. She wasn't doing anything to fancy, just pulling them up halfway. She knew they look great down, and decided she was gonna display them. With a hair comb, she pins the upper layers up before she looks herself over.

Perfect....

Grabbing up the purple cloak she bought for the event, she wraps it around her shoulders before grabbing her purse clutch and phone. Pulling her door closed behind her, she was looking at her phone as she makes her way up to the grounds of the school. They were going to be a little late, but as Spinar put it, fashionably late was never a bad thing.

Placing her feet on the ground, she flips to her messages as she pulls up the on going text she had for Spinar. She was typing up a messages when a pain ripped through her head, causing her to drop. Her phone moving across the ground, and let there. The ghouls lifeless body was picked up and carried away from the campus as the music echoed through the air.

----------

Hours later, Rosy stirs as she opens her eyes, wishing she hadn't done that as they snap back close. She was sick to her stomach, and her head felt like it was going to split open on her. Still, she sat up slowly as she opens her eyes once more. Taking in the room, she blinks a couple of times before she stifles a cry by covering her mouth.

She was at home, at the coven.....

In her room.....

Her eyes turning tot he door as she heard it creak to life, which only meant someone was coming to check on her. Quickly, she drops back down onto the ground as she lays there lifeless. Her eyes closed as she tries to keeps her emotions under control. Last thing she wanted was someone, or worse, her mother, to know she was awake.

If she was home, it meant her mother came and got her from Amity.

Sure enough, she heard the door squeak open before she heard the footsteps. A small kick to her shin, before she felt hair brush her cheek. The rancid smell of rotting flesh confirmed it was one of the males. They been sent to check on her. She waits until the hears the door close before she slowly opens her eyes, seeing that she was once again alone.

Sitting up, she pulls her knees to her chest as she trembles.

Why was she here?

What did her mother want with her after all this time?

She knew she wasn't old enough yet to take over the coven, so something was really wrong.

"Spinar....."

She barely whispers his name before she hides her face against her knees.

Her body shaking as the tears fall.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:02 pm
II
Word Count: 838

Rosy sat in the corner of her room, knees pulled up to her chest. She didn't know what time it was, nor the day for that matter. She was trapped in her room. without any connection to the outside world. The only time she knew that there was even any life in the coven was when one of the boils came into her room. They knew she was awake, and she was pretty sure they told her mother as well. What was confusing at this point, was the fact that her mother had not paid her a visit yet.

Reaching to the ice crystal around her neck, she holds it in her hand as she chews on her bottom lip. It was raw at this point, and hurt. She kept doing this, just to make sure she wasn't trapped in a dream. That her situation was very much real, and she had to get out soon.

"Spinar....what do I do....I can't get to you...."

Without her phone, she had no contact to him. She couldn't text him, let him know she wasn't even on school grounds. Pushing herself away from the stone wall, she stood slowly as she stumbles slightly. She was unbelievably sore, and wishing for the room to become cold. She grown so use to the chill around Spinar, that she was having a hard time planning an escape because she found herself far to listless. She was tired, and wanted nothing more then to go back to sleep.

Shaking her head, her curls were no longer in her hair. It was actually straight and lifeless, and she hated it. Walking over to the door, she placed her hand on it for a moment as she tries to focus. The only way she was getting out of here, was by using brute force. It wouldn't be easy, as she wasn't the strongest ghoul. That didn't matter, as she had to get away. If she didn't, she knew she would be trapped and forced to become the new coven leader.

Running her hand over the cool slate, she pulls it back quickly as she felt the handle move. Stepping backwards, she remains quiet as she hides behind the door as it opens. Light filters into the room, and she bites her lip once again not to hiss out. Her eyes glowing in the shadows as she watch one of her boil cousins step into the room. She could tell he didn't see her, as he was looking everywhere in front of him. She took that very moment and used it to her advantage. She would apologize later for what she was about to do.

Lifting off the ground, she moves towards him as she wraps her arms around his neck and pulls him into a headlock. She only had a few seconds as she felt his hands reach into her hair to pull her away. Sinking her teeth into his shoulder, she tears at the rotted flesh as she sinks her fangs even further. She heard his shriek of pain, and was certain that she was gonna be caught and destroyed by her mother. Tears of anger forming in her eyes as she willed her cousin to drop. It came to her surprise when he slowly went lifeless and dropped from her grasp and hit the floor before her. Pulling back, she gags as she covers her mouth. her eyes looking to the boil before her. She was trying to rationalize the fact that she had no choice.

Turning away, she was trembling as she peeks out of the room. No members of the coven were around, which meant only one thing. All the ghouls were asleep, and the hagspawns were the ones watching over the coven at the moment. Once again, she kept herself floating as she moves through the maze of interlocking halls of her home. It wasn't small, given it was the whole family living in these underground caverns.

After a few minutes, she found she couldn't deal with floating anymore. So she lets her feet fall and brush the rocky floor under her before she takes off in a sprint. She needed to figure out how to get out and back to surface, nothing else mattered to her at the moment.

She paused, only for a moment as she felt her that shiver run through her. But it was to late, as she turns she felt the nails rip through the flesh of her skin just near her right eye. A yelp comes from her as she in tossed backwards and smacks the ground. her hand going to her right eye as she whimpers in pain. Looking up, she saw the familiar red eyes of her mother staring down at her.

"Where do you think your going...Rosmiera?"

Rosy couldn't say anything, as her world around her suddenly darken as she blacked out. Her body dropping to the cool ground just as she heard the low hiss of her mothers voice telling someone to take her back to her mother's room.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:19 pm
III
Word Count: 1111

A slap to the face jarred the ghoul awake her her eyes snapped open, blazing red as she looks up at her mother who hit her. No, this wasn't her mother, nor was she family. She was nothing more then another who wanted to use her, then toss her aside when she was done.

She struggles with the leather that held her arms behind her.

Evira lips turned up into a grin as she float backwards "I see you finally decided to wake up...." she turns away from Rosy as she hears a growl come from her "Decided....your jacking slapped me........?!?" she knew the young Night Hag was furious, she could see it in the glowing red eyes "Sweet daughter, I did no such thing to you. You needed to wake up, so I was helping you." she turns to look at Rosy as she moves back over to the younger ghoul "You shouldn't have left your room, I brought you back for a reason and I can see its a good reason." she flips a scroll over a couple times in her hand before unrolling it.

"Rosy has been doing rather well in school, as she been attending all her classes. She has also created a club with the help of myself and another boil. Speaking of boils, Rosy has found herself love, a demon no less. I don't care for him that much, but he actually is treating Rosy rather well, and has brought out another side to her." she pauses as she turns her eyes back to Rosy, who was now in shock from the letter.

Rosy felt herself switch from anger to fear, back to an anger panic. She knew her brother was sending reports to her mother, but she didn't actually realize he was letting her know about everything. She didn't hate him, she could never hate him. The only problem was, now she couldn't protect him. Looking away, she closes her eyes "What Darren says is true....I'm a better ghoul now then I ever was here trapped." she snaps as she looks up at her mother "You locked me away, expecting me to take over, but I'm not doing that!" she yelps as her mother was over her, pulling her head back by her hair. The older woman was sneering at her as she words held venom "I brought you to this world, I will remove you if I have to." Rosy didn't flinch as she growls, then hissed.

"Jacking hell then do it! You have been threatening me with that for as long as I could remember, so do it your jacking old hag!" Rosy knew she crossed the line, as she felt pain rip through her head. Normally fear magic wouldn't effect her, but this was the very same stuff she used. It was stronger and she felt it through every fiber of her soul. Screaming out, she struggles as she felt the burn across her face then saw black curls dropping to the ground.

Hitting the ground on her knees, Rosy was trembling as she tries to keep her control "Your beautiful hair, about the only thing that was actually perfect on you." Evira clicked her tongue as she walks around Rosy, examining her "You know jack well I will not end your soul...I need you...but I will break you if I need to. You belong to me, and no one...including your demon boil will take you." she looks over the scroll, then sighs "I will have to write your worthless brother and ask him more about this boil..."

Rosy's struggles as she attempts to stand "Leave him out of this! He has done nothing to you! I love him, and I will be damned if you ever get your disgusting claws on him." she spat as she levels her eyes on her mother who was ignoring her words.

Tossing the scroll onto her makeshift stone desk, she moves back to her "You smell of that demon's filth, and I will destroy him because it will be the one thing that will break that very core of yours." she was in front of Rosy, and without warning she wraps her around the neck, lifting her up into the air. Rosy screams as she kicks her legs, trying to hit her mother.

"Stop struggling you wort---" she screams as she was kicked in the face, letting Rosy drop to the ground. One thing Evira could always count on, was the fear Rosy had towards her. Now, she realize that wasn't the case. Her head was spinning, and the older hag was actually seeing red.

Rosy roll before she tugs as hard as she could on the leather, bringing her legs closer to her body only to bring her arms around them. This brought her bound arms to the front of her body. Standing, she screams as she was slammed hard against the stone desk "LET ME GO!!!"

Shaking her head a few times, Evira dug her nails into the back of Rosy's head as she laughs. A laugh that sent a shiver through the younger ghoul as she keeps struggling "Your mine...I will make you see that..." she pauses as she seed a faint blue glow on Rosy's back, just at the curve.

"No.....you...."

Rosy couldn't even reacted when she felt a searing pain rip through her lower back. It reached to her very core, tot he point the younger ghoul nearly blacked on "Stop...."

Evira face was taunt, no longer angry, but out for blood as she ripped at the lower back. She didn't stop until every last piece of the demon mark was removed from Rosy's body. Only then did she lift the lifeless ghoul, and threw her aside.

"You will not be returning to Amityville...." nothing more was said, as the door to her mother's room was slammed and she heard a click.

Whimpering in pain, she tries to stand, but only sinks to the ground again in pain. She didn't ask to have the mark removed, it had been forced, and now she was paying for it. Trembling, she felt the tears skin her burning skin as she tries to steady herself. Her was hurting all over, but the anger was the only thing keeping her from passing out. That was her only connection to Spinar, and now she wasn't sure if she would ever see him again.

Get it together! You can end that ghoul!

Rosy went dead still, as she knew that familiar voice.

She is scared of you, that is why she locked you up. You know what you have to do...and if you ever want to leave...

"I have to end it..." nothing else came from Rosy as her eyes focused on the door.

Cheekiebirdiee
If you wanna react, up to you.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
{ Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff