Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Welcome to Pandora (need girl)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:09 pm

Imagine waking up in a mysterious world all alone and in the middle of nowhere. That happened to Alex, awaking in the middle of nowhere. Unable to remember what happened, he began searching for help. However, he found nobody else in this world besides a few animals. he searched for a long time until dark, then the monsters came out. Unable to defend himself, he hid himself in an abandoned village. However, when the sun returned the monsters had disappeared back into their caves...

After many days of searching for other people, he found he was truly alone on this planet... He began to do what he could to survive in this lonely world that he eventually named Pandora...

Several Months later...

Alex is still alive and fighting the monsters that come after him each night. Each day the loneliness seems to get worse and worse. Finally he can't take it anymore and plans to commit suicide by jumping off a cliff... when suddenly he hears a scream. He quickly rushes to the aid and saves a girl named ___.

Despite Alex and ___ not really getting along too well, he is glad to finally have someone in this lonely world. However, what happens when suddenly the monsters begin to come and attack more and more violently?

(Note: lol i actually got this idea from minecraft. Basically it is kinda like minecraft, but minus all the block-ness in mine craft. If you don't know about mine craft then it's fine. All that's needed is what the monsters are. It will be more realistic than the minecraft game)

Name: Alex Hale
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l37/Narume13/Anime Guys/sword.jpg
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:57 pm

Name: Eve Harlem

User Image

Dante Kazahana

The Nekomimi

Obsessive Admirer

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:23 am

The Nekomimi
Name: Eve Harlem

User Image

Dante Kazahana

(Yay lol I'll start)

Alex was sitting walking through the woods, going deeper than he usually would go. He was looking for something in the woods to eat. Last thing he wanted was to kill the animals he already had. Plus the crops weren't grown so if he wanted food he had to hunt it.

In his hand was his bow that he had found the first night he arrived on this place.

However, as he began to travel, he came upon a fissure in the Earth that created a large large cliff. He cursed and was about to leave, when those thoughts were coming back to him. Ever since he first arrived they would tell him to kill himself.

He finally was giving in... he then walked to the edge of the fissure and was about to jump off...
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:48 am

Eve was doing her usual 'hunt down' run. It was the bar she gave it, because she hunted down the creatures who were a nuisance and potentially a threat to other people, like the monsters. With her dark blade and ninja-like moves, she moved and jumped swiftly through the woods, searching for those certain creatures. That was when she came upon the edge of the woods, the cliff. She stopped there, because she didn't need to fall off and die any soon. However, she saw a boy on the edge of it, almost about to fall off.

"Don't you dare take another step!" Eve commanded him, then ran quickly towards him. She grasped him shoulder tightly and pulled him away from the edge of the steep cliff. "What the hell were you thinking? You could have died!" She told him sternly, but had an emotion of worry in the tone of her voice. "What would possibly even make you think of doing that to yourself?" Eve questioned him.

Dante Kazahana

The Nekomimi

Obsessive Admirer

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:26 pm

The Nekomimi
Eve was doing her usual 'hunt down' run. It was the bar she gave it, because she hunted down the creatures who were a nuisance and potentially a threat to other people, like the monsters. With her dark blade and ninja-like moves, she moved and jumped swiftly through the woods, searching for those certain creatures. That was when she came upon the edge of the woods, the cliff. She stopped there, because she didn't need to fall off and die any soon. However, she saw a boy on the edge of it, almost about to fall off.

"Don't you dare take another step!" Eve commanded him, then ran quickly towards him. She grasped him shoulder tightly and pulled him away from the edge of the steep cliff. "What the hell were you thinking? You could have died!" She told him sternly, but had an emotion of worry in the tone of her voice. "What would possibly even make you think of doing that to yourself?" Eve questioned him.

Dante Kazahana

Suddenly he felt something grab his shoulder and pulled him away from the cliff. He was about to draw his blade when he realized it was a person. He starred unbelieving at her, then shook his head, "Please tell me you're not my imagination. I've been out here way too damn long alone..."

Still the way she gripped his shoulder she had to be real... if not at least he was having a good hallucination for once. "Who are you?"
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:56 pm

Eve disregarded his other questions, only because she thought that there were quite obvious answers to them, so answering him anyway would be too silly, atleast in Eve's mind. However, when he asked who she was, she grinned. "I'm your savior." She replied to him. She did not want to tell him her name, atleast not yet. So, she came up with that idea. She did save him from falling, after all.

Looking down at him, Eve noticed that he was very thin from hunger. He really have must've been lost. So, she let go of his shoulder and rummaged through her carrier bag in which hug over her shoulder. She pulledbout a slice of bread, one that she planned to eat herself while she was away from her home, but he seemed like he needed it more. "Here, this will give you some energy." She said to him and handed it to him. "Now, answer me some questions. What happened to you?" She asked him.

Dante Kazahana

The Nekomimi

Obsessive Admirer

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:13 pm

The Nekomimi
Eve disregarded his other questions, only because she thought that there were quite obvious answers to them, so answering him anyway would be too silly, atleast in Eve's mind. However, when he asked who she was, she grinned. "I'm your savior." She replied to him. She did not want to tell him her name, atleast not yet. So, she came up with that idea. She did save him from falling, after all.

Looking down at him, Eve noticed that he was very thin from hunger. He really have must've been lost. So, she let go of his shoulder and rummaged through her carrier bag in which hug over her shoulder. She pulledbout a slice of bread, one that she planned to eat herself while she was away from her home, but he seemed like he needed it more. "Here, this will give you some energy." She said to him and handed it to him. "Now, answer me some questions. What happened to you?" She asked him.

Dante Kazahana

He took the bread and looked at it for a moment, realizing she must have brought this just in case she had to eat something. He snapped it in half and gave her the other half, "Thanks..." he then quickly wolfed it down.

"Well then 'savior' I'm Alex... And to answer your question, I have no clue... No clue how i got here or what the hell here is. Just been here for several months alone in an empty village not far from here..." He said as he looked up at her, before he sat down on the ground with his bow in his lap.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:04 pm

Eve simply put the piece if brea he broke off for her in her bag, she could eat it later when she really needed it more. "It is really no problem." She said to him as a reply.

"You do not know where you are, or how you got here? Strange...perhaps it is amnesia." She said and tilted her head to the side in thought. "Well, anyways..." Eve said then straightened her head back up. "How about you stay at my home for a while? Atleast until you can pick yourself up again." She suggested to him and smiled. "By the way, just call me...Eve. That is my name."

Dante Kazahana

The Nekomimi

Obsessive Admirer

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:35 pm

The Nekomimi
Eve simply put the piece if brea he broke off for her in her bag, she could eat it later when she really needed it more. "It is really no problem." She said to him as a reply.

"You do not know where you are, or how you got here? Strange...perhaps it is amnesia." She said and tilted her head to the side in thought. "Well, anyways..." Eve said then straightened her head back up. "How about you stay at my home for a while? Atleast until you can pick yourself up again." She suggested to him and smiled. "By the way, just call me...Eve. That is my name."

Dante Kazahana

He nodded, "Um sure... How far do you live from here?" He slowly stood up and looked around as he heard some sticks crack. Something was coming... he drew an arrow and began looking around, "Did you hear that?"

While he was sure the monsters usually didn't come in the day, he had seen a few of them. Usually he would hide or run, but once or twice he would have no choice but to fight.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:27 pm

"It's actually quite far away, but if we leave now and hurry we should be there before sunset. It isn't wise to stay outside during nightime..." Eve replied to him with a nod. She then heard a cracking noise, probably coming from a couple of broken twigs in the forest. At his question of if she heard the notice too, she nodded her head. "Yes, I'm not deaf." She replie as an answer to his question. "Don't worry, I'll protect you." Eve teased him a little and smirked. She raised her sword up and looked in the direction where the notice came from, ready to fight if the monster had come out.

Dante Kazahana

The Nekomimi

Obsessive Admirer

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:37 am

The Nekomimi
"It's actually quite far away, but if we leave now and hurry we should be there before sunset. It isn't wise to stay outside during nightime..." Eve replied to him with a nod. She then heard a cracking noise, probably coming from a couple of broken twigs in the forest. At his question of if she heard the notice too, she nodded her head. "Yes, I'm not deaf." She replie as an answer to his question. "Don't worry, I'll protect you." Eve teased him a little and smirked. She raised her sword up and looked in the direction where the notice came from, ready to fight if the monster had come out.

Dante Kazahana

He looked at her curiously and realize she was teasing him. He hadn't been teased in a while... still he hated it. "I can handle myself." he said as he looked at her then turned back to the sound. Then the monster came out... a creeper. Alex hated those damn things. They were quiet until they got close... several times he was blown up and thrown into a tree.
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games