Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:08 am
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Not religious wise, but anyways I have been spamming the CB with topics about my FASA card and stressing out about it, but now I am saved thank goodness! Okay so i went to the financial aid desk and they told me that I can get a new one for free and if I lose it again then there would be a twenty five dollar charge to replace it. We are suppose to be getting our money on Valentine Day depending on which delivery option we chose.

Apparently you HAVE to activate it and if you don't then after twenty one days after the money is handed out they send it to you through the mail, but hell I couldn't wait that long. My phone service is already cut off call wise but i can still text for a few more days.

I went tot he cashier's office and they ordered me a new card which is going to be here sometime this week.

SO YAY!!! I can continue to mentally spend my money in my head and OH MY GOD MY AMAZON WISHLIST!!!! I can order things from it now!

But first thing is first!

Phone bill, full tank of gas in my car FINALLY!!! Have to pay my dad back for the driving class and then I am free to do some serious shopping!!!

APPLEBEES!!!!! YAY!!! Me and my friend can go out to eat and such and shop and oh my god I can't wait!!! I'M GONNA HAVE A DISNEY AND ANIME DVD COLLECTION!!! Then I can have my own anime and Disney night anytime I want without having to wait for it to air on TV or load on the computer!

YAY MONEY!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:36 am
Isn't that money supposed to be used for any school stuff you might need during the whole semester, like books, gasoline, food? xD

Reminds me of my short time during university back in '98 when I used to spend my FAFSA money during shopping sprees at the mall.
I regret those days so badly.

Regardless, I'm glad you got that sorted out. c:

fawn freckles

Anxious Bookworm

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:38 am
v i n d e m i a m
Isn't that money supposed to be used for any school stuff you might need during the whole semester, like books, gasoline, food? xD

Reminds me of my short time during university back in '98 when I used to spend my FAFSA money during shopping sprees at the mall.
I regret those days so badly.

Regardless, I'm glad you got that sorted out. c:

User Image

Not for me! I go to a community college and already have all of my books. You have to get all of your books and classes paid for and then after a month they send you what's left over and you can do whatever you want with it.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:40 am
little aishi chan

Whoa, then make sure to get all the Studio Ghibli movies. xD

fawn freckles

Anxious Bookworm

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:43 am
v i n d e m i a m
little aishi chan

Whoa, then make sure to get all the Studio Ghibli movies. xD

User Image

I totally will! I have two of them on VHS, but VCRs are non-existent here so i have to get the DVDs

07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games