Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Live like you were dying (Need girl) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:38 am
Dante Kazahana

Skai was still processing that she had cancer. Now she had only a few months to live. No. She will not go down so easily. "I understand." she replied, surprised at how calm she was. Well, if she had only a few months, then there was no time to waste. She had to make a list of all the things she hadn't done yet and do them.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:47 pm
WhiteDragonLady
Dante Kazahana

Skai was still processing that she had cancer. Now she had only a few months to live. No. She will not go down so easily. "I understand." she replied, surprised at how calm she was. Well, if she had only a few months, then there was no time to waste. She had to make a list of all the things she hadn't done yet and do them.

He waited till the doctor left the room. he then looked at her, "I'm sorry... i don't know what to say...."  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:01 am
Skai smiled at him, shaking her head. "Don't be." she replied before falling into thought about what had to be done. "I need to make list..." she muttered to herself.
Dante Kazahana

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:15 pm
WhiteDragonLady
Skai smiled at him, shaking her head. "Don't be." she replied before falling into thought about what had to be done. "I need to make list..." she muttered to herself.
Dante Kazahana

He looked at her confused, "A list? What for?"  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:58 am
Dante Kazahana

Skai gave him a mysterious smile. "If I am going to die, I have to make a bucket list of all the things I want to do before I go." she replied as she reached into her bag for her phone. "I have a lot of things I want to do and not a lot of time to get them done." she added, nodding as she continued her search.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:01 pm
WhiteDragonLady
Dante Kazahana

Skai gave him a mysterious smile. "If I am going to die, I have to make a bucket list of all the things I want to do before I go." she replied as she reached into her bag for her phone. "I have a lot of things I want to do and not a lot of time to get them done." she added, nodding as she continued her search.

"Oh the bucket list!" He said and nodded, "I see what you mean..." he looked at her curiously, wondering what she was going to put on her list.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:18 pm
Skai nodded. "First up will be skydiving." she replied letting out cry when she finally found her phone. She didn't call her manager. At least not yet. She made a few calls and was set. "Hey. Wanna come with me?" she asked as she gave him a smile.
Dante Kazahana

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:29 pm
WhiteDragonLady
Skai nodded. "First up will be skydiving." she replied letting out cry when she finally found her phone. She didn't call her manager. At least not yet. She made a few calls and was set. "Hey. Wanna come with me?" she asked as she gave him a smile.
Dante Kazahana

He was surprised and quickly nodded, "Sure i'd love to go with you..." He couldn't believe this... his favorite celebrity was inviting him to hang out with her.... and that her first choice was skydiving while he did have a fear of heights.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:42 pm
Skai noticed this and placed a hand on his shoulder. "A great way to cure your fear is to face it head on." she said, smiling at him gently. "It will be fun." she added.
Dante Kazahana

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:55 pm
WhiteDragonLady
Skai noticed this and placed a hand on his shoulder. "A great way to cure your fear is to face it head on." she said, smiling at him gently. "It will be fun." she added.
Dante Kazahana

He smiled weakly and nodded, "Yeah..." in his mind he thought, "cure my fear of heights by jumping out of a perfectly good airplane.... yeah right... well if it's her who's asking me to join her... Yeah sure i'll go."  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:17 pm
Skai gave him a hug. "Awesome." she said happily. "You have today to pack as we start tomorrow." she added as she gave him a smile before blowing him a kiss then leauing.
Dante Kazahana

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:38 pm
WhiteDragonLady
Skai gave him a hug. "Awesome." she said happily. "You have today to pack as we start tomorrow." she added as she gave him a smile before blowing him a kiss then leauing.
Dante Kazahana

He smiled and blushed slightly, surprised he had got one of his favorite idol's numbers and that he was going with her. He quickly headed home to his apartment to pack.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:45 pm
Skai went straight home and started packing. If she was going to travel the world she had to pack accordianly. She made sure she got her laptop as well. Since it was late, she stripped down and got into bed.
Dante Kazahana

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:14 pm
WhiteDragonLady
Skai went straight home and started packing. If she was going to travel the world she had to pack accordianly. She made sure she got her laptop as well. Since it was late, she stripped down and got into bed.
Dante Kazahana

he quickly caught the bus home. he went in his apartment and was quickly packed in minutes. Was this a dream? He was going to travel with a celebrity around the world... he quickly packed anything of importance in his bag. Everything else he had his best friend across the hall store for him. he climbed into bed and slowly fell asleep.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:09 pm
The next moring Skai was up and bright and early. She had taken a shower, eaten breakfast and got dressed. She called the other to get him to wake up and to get ready as he was on her way.
Dante Kazahana

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces