Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]
Day 6 - I don't know what kind of avi I want next..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mother Molly

Destitute Faun

34,240 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:20 am
I have two inexpensive 'dream avi's', one cute and the other more dark. I already bought Anthem of Rock for the cute one so I guess I'll do the cute one as soon as I get enough gold for Rock Angel.

Do you guys buy items you like and make avis around them, or do you plan your avis in advance and buy the items all at once?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:29 pm
How long have you been working on your dream avatars? 3nodding

I never plan avatars in advance, I do the buy items I like thing and then go from there.
Of course, if I don't think it'll fit well with what I already have, I wont buy it even if I really do like it.
So I have a limit. xD But I basically just buy whatever catches my interest if I can, no dream avatars made lol.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:33 pm
I tend to just buy items i like of my wish list and then try and build an avi around them. If i make a dream avi new items come out and i get bored before i can finish it
<3

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:04 pm
no avi, just a specific set of items  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

o0Roxy0o
Captain

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:57 am

I'm the kind of person who just buys the items I like and then I worry about
putting it into an avatar later. :3

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:33 am
Yokies
How long have you been working on your dream avatars? 3nodding

I never plan avatars in advance, I do the buy items I like thing and then go from there.
Of course, if I don't think it'll fit well with what I already have, I wont buy it even if I really do like it.
So I have a limit. xD But I basically just buy whatever catches my interest if I can, no dream avatars made lol.

Not long at all. I would have had them done by now but my computer doesn't appreciate the awesomeness that is Booty Grab. It lags every game.

I usually don't make dream avis either, I just really wanted a new avatar. I find it takes something out of the fun of making avatars and finding items. Plus some of the $$ estimates on Tektek make me dizzy and kind of sad. sweatdrop  

Mother Molly

Destitute Faun

34,240 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Budding Witch 250

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:36 am
mSlMD

Oh that really stinks. My old desktop would lag really badly while I tried to play it, so I almost never did on there. Once I was able to access a laptop, it got better. Sometimes it'll lag in the middle of a game or right when it starts, but for the most part it plays well enough to me to earn something off of it. I always wonder how such a simple game needs so much to run correctly lol.

Ah I see. Yeah, sometimes it does take the fun out of it when you already have a set goal. I mean for some it's fun to finally make it to that goal and create the whole avatar, but for me it would feel a bit lackluster to be honest, which is why I don't make them anymore. ^^; I just like collecting and hoping the items work haha.

07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games