Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Our Secret Base
Back From the Dead: The Original Creator/Captain

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chiyori Adachi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:16 pm
Hello! The original Captain and Creator of this Guild here wink How are all of you today? I realize when I had made this guild a few years ago, I abandoned it when it was quite young. This guild has been my RP home since I started Gaia and has changed hands from many people onto me and through many different themes. Though when I would visit on occasion to check the status of it, it seemed to be thriving quite well. But recently, it seems to have frozen. So now I ask, is it time for me to take my baby back and give it a new look once more?

You have all been quite obliging and done quite well here its true, and in no way do I want to take away anything that anyone here loves with their dearest desires. But my love of the written word has been rekindled, and, with the now impending graduation of my High School carrier, I would like to start again on Gaia with a new slate.

Any thoughts?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:45 pm
We had a surge for a bit, but then it went dead again. It goes through cycles of that. Just need more Rps and the like. So, if you want to try to help with that, go ahead.  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
Our Secret Base

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers