Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:06 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Some months ago i brought some blush, foundation and lip gloss from my cousin who sells Mary Kay. well I haven't used it because i can't think or find the best occasion to use it. I mean I just don't see the need to use it for going to the store, or whatever. I hardly ever go to family outings and events so I feel like I wasted my money buying this. I want to wear it, but I feel like putting it on when I am not going to many places in a day is just dumb.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:38 am
If the lip gloss and blush is a dark color then wear it in the evening, but if It's bright, or a light color wear it morning and noon time.
and your probably kinda exsided and want to try the colors out, and to wear it even though your not going anywhere. : o

I'd say just go ahead and put it on. 3nodding

Sega Queen

Angelic Kitten

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:32 am

Thanks! I know I could use the lip gloss any time I got out and the foundation wouldn't be too much. I think the blush might over due it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:19 pm
Which color did you buy ?
I have a blush that is light peach color . It just give me a little bit of color on my cheek I look more healthy and cute I find...

I can put gloss everyday if I think about it ... My gloss is transparent with a tint of pink, so when I put makeup it doesn't look like I'm going to a event...  

Miss_XxAriaxX

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:36 pm

I have bold berry blush and pink luster lip gloss. The bold berry is of a dark pink color same with the gloss.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:40 pm
little aishi chan

I have bold berry blush and pink luster lip gloss. The bold berry is of a dark pink color same with the gloss.
aah ! So I share the same idea than Sega Yarina. It's something to wear in the evening... Maybe at your birthday... I put makeup when I have the time that's all lol... Except heavy makeup I find it's too much for school and work even if I see people doing so.  

Miss_XxAriaxX

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:42 pm
little aishi chan

aah ! So I share the same idea than Sega Yarina. It's something to wear in the evening... Maybe at your birthday... I put makeup when I have the time that's all lol... Except heavy makeup I find it's too much for school and work even if I see people doing so.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:43 pm
XxAriaxX
little aishi chan

That makes sense. I also think wearing makeup to school or work is too much. Evening gatherings and such sounds perfect for this kind of makeup. Thanks.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items