User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So my mom had a test today and it was the first test of the new semester. I already took mine but my teacher has not graded it yet and so i helped my mom out last night, making sure she knew how to do certain things and what not.

Well she comes back and it turns out she was so stressed that she only made it to like step two.

The test was of a word document and a powerpoint and they are given a list of what to do but are not shown what the finishing product looks like. And mom got stuck on the part where you have to add text inside a text box. She didn't remember that you have to click on the boarder to get the add text option and she just got fed up and left.

I mean sure it is the first test of the semester but seriously? I kind of think she over reacted but she was stressed apparently over a lot of things.

Then she got on the phone with the college asking if she could drop the class and transfer to another one because she doesn't like the teacher and this is the second time she has had her, but she had no choice but to take her class as she was the only teacher teaching the class in a class setting. I am taking the same class but it is online and mom hates online classes.

Le sigh. Oh well it's still early so hopefully she won't do this with the next two test because then her whole final grade will be weighted on the final exam.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.