Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: PANIC ATTACK (Open!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:59 pm
((I did just post a couple days ago, didn't I? I'm back. For now. I think that if I was gonna leave for good I'd find some way to kill off or write out all my characters before going. Not just leave. Sorry, babbling.))

Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Archer got to her feet, subtly testing her leg to make sure it would hold her weight and dusting herself off. "So we've established it's magic. Great. Wasn't this mission just supposed to be checking out the old HIVE, and now we're up against magic and a whole mob of thugs. That's just great." She sighed and looked over at the robot carrying what looked like either a little girl or a very emaciated young woman. "And who's this? Girl looks like a Holocaust victim."

Give me someone to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:01 pm
(I've....been waiting...for stuff and trying to see what else to type >.<; )

"She found us and I'm pretty sure she was trying to kill us...Not exactly sure what happened. Think she was the cause of the illusions we saw and Lewis managed to knock her out." Datascape replied.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:22 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

(My bad tayu. I am kinda in and out so I don't actually see when people are posting. Only reason I kept you empty on your reason was unlike omg I don't know what you do behind the computer screen. My bad if it seemed like I was trying to be rude or anything.)

"That's super sweet. Magic darkness that completely blocks my ability completely" he Dead muttered rubbing the side of his head. With the light he wasn't feeling as anxious and terrified with the darkness that was being held off. Why did he have to break down like that infront of the others earlier. "So how long are we planning to stay in this hole for? I mean if it's to long don't you think what ever it is that is here will come to find us" he asked looking up towards Lewis as another sharp pain shot thru his side. Had he broken a rib? Probably not but definitely bruised it if anything.

Sighing a bit Magi pulled the gem from his pocket. Looking down at shadow he gave a small smile. "No shadow this isn't something to be curious about. It is something that if left unchecked could destroy far far to much" he said closing his hand tightly around it. "seriF fo efil dna htrae taht sdeef, sretaW ot hsinelper ruo seidob sdeen. riA ot eldarc ruo ruo seidob htiw evol, thgiL enohs nwod morf eht nus evoba. swodahS thguorw ni ssenkrad taht sedih seno deerg, rehtaG ot ym eciov rof I ma ni deen. enibmoC ruoy srewop nihtiw ym dloh, dekcoL otni siht latsyrc sa hcihw eht erutuf dloterof." As he spoke each line the elements began to form around him as his grip tightened. When they spell was done the gathering elements seemed to be dragged into the crystal which shone like a rainbow thru the cracks in his hands.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:21 am
The Shadows speak to me,..
it whispers sweet nothings into my ear....

Shadowfiend blinked at the strange words and backed away slightly from the shining hand, tail waving in an agitated fashion. If it was so dangerous why was he messing with it. She gave a small hiss at the light shining through his hands and backed away bit further, not sure what was about to happen.

....Do you want to know what they say to me?

"Won't you be our friend?

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:35 am

"Seal" Magi muttered closing his hand around the gem completely as a wave of shadows seemed to explode from the gem before vanishing in a few moments. "There" he muttered opening his hand slowly revealing the gem again. It was different tho. Radiating an untold amount of power from it the glow was now evident where once during it's powerless state it was not. The glow was awash of colors tho each darkened by the gems overall black color. "This will be what he wants" he muttered looking to Shadowfiend for a moment. His face held no smile to it as he closed his hand on the gem and put it into his pocket. Was this the right idea and choice in this matter? He was for once unsure.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:28 am

Looking down to Shadowfiend again as he held the gem Magi pulled the gem back out. In the hands of one not strong in magical forces the best that could hoped for would be the gem making a nice necklace. "Shadow" Magi said kneeling down infront of her and holding the gem out to her the dark light still shining. "Take this to our...'Master' for me will you? The process I have been doing have left me rather tired my dear" he said waiting for her to take the gem. What he would do next would not be needed to be known by either her nor the one he was watching.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:40 am
The Shadows speak to me,..
it whispers sweet nothings into my ear....

Shadowfiend looked at him oddly, and then at the gem warily, he said it was dangerous, did stuff with it, and now he wanted her to take it? She hesitated before she reached out and took it from his hands. She wasn't sure taking it to Darkside was such a good idea if it was so dangerous. She hesitated and looked around before looking at Magi, hoping he'd understand her conundrum.

....Do you want to know what they say to me?

"Won't you be our friend?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:23 pm
((-quietly slinks back into rp- Sorry, I've been mentally and emotionally tired in not terribly good ways for a while and haven't looked in here for... Probably more than a month... Um, what's going on?))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:53 pm
((The Team fell through a hole in the floor and are still sorta regrouping, they still have Nightmare captive, Shadowfiend and Magi are doing something I'm not really sure of, and Darkside's I-don't-know-where.))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:29 am

"Do not worry yourself shadowfiend. You don't have any of the means necessary to cause that gem to activate. For you it will be nothing more then a rather pretty glowing gem" Magi assured her as best he could. His words were true on the matter as he kneeled down infront of her and ran his hand over her head. "Quickly now. He is likely still waiting for that gem" Magi said a small smile again returning to his face.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:04 pm
"I think Dead has a point, it might be best to continue this conversation somewhere that's not a potential death trap." Lewis stated before holding out a hand for Deadzone to grab, he'd lift him out first then anyone else who needed a lift.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:02 am

Reaching up Dead grabbed Lewis's hand as he was lifted out of the hole. It wasn't much of a good feeling when he was out of it tho as the darkness was still present. How powerless he felt within it. Fortunately several of the team could make light sources so this made him feel at least a bit more at ease while not under attack.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers