Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Lucifer estate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xToasterMuffinx

Dangerous Lunatic

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:07 pm
Su Nani
♥♠♦♣Grim Lucifer♣♦♠♥
Flame Conjurer;Normal
"When you Reach the part where heartaches come, the hero...would be me, but heros often fail."
ΩΩΩΩΩ
User Image
Grim shook his head. "I haven't lived with anyone since I was a child, as for family, no one." He said walking around the house. He headed upstairs. "The first room here is my room." He said talking about the room with a bed and only a dresser, with a room leading to a bathroom. "The room down the hall is yours, and there is a basement with a furnace and other collectables. He said stopping the living room. ""So that ends the tour."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:16 pm
allenwalker1997

User Image

NANI

Nani followed him around listening to him "You never thought about having a family? I mean, wife and kids? By the way, I can teach you to cook.... Do you have any books?" she questioned. Obviously she was a nosy girl.  

Oba Niito

xToasterMuffinx

Dangerous Lunatic

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:38 pm
Su Nani

♥♠♦♣Grim Lucifer♣♦♠♥
Flame Conjurer;Normal
"When you Reach the part where heartaches come, the hero...would be me, but heros often fail."
ΩΩΩΩΩ
User Image
Grim looked at her as he just sighed at the question. He then had a slight thought and shivered. "I don't want a family." He exclaimed then walked off going down to the basement. "I don't need to learn from a cookbook I don't have, I learned by myself how to cook." He said walking off to go warm himself up. The moment he had gotten to the bottom of the stairs the blue fire that shined in the furnace warmed him. Opening the grate, Grim stuck his hands into the fire of the furnace and just closed his eyes, his turtle neck sleeves were rolled up.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:17 pm
allenwalker1997

User Image

NANI

She nodded and smiled a bit "Fair enough" she said as she watched him stick his hands into the fire "it doesn't burn?" she asked.  

Oba Niito

xToasterMuffinx

Dangerous Lunatic

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:17 pm
Su Nani
♥♠♦♣Grim Lucifer♣♦♠♥
Flame Conjurer;Normal
ΩΩΩΩΩ
User Image
His skin absorbed the energy from the fire, while also giving some back. Different patterns of fire markings danced on his skin. "Well....no, I guess." He said grasping his hands in the fire. He calmly just closed his eyes and removed his hands from the furnace, closing it back he walked by her. "You may want to shower if you feel the need, rust from cages is a damned way to get a good illness if it seeps into open wounds." He stated to her before walking upstairs. He sipped on some tea while he went up to his room.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:02 am
allenwalker1997

User Image

NANI

Nani looked at him before she followed him upstairs, she navigated her way back to the bathroom and shut the door behind her. Nani didn't lock the door, since she figured she'd get in trouble for doing so. She turned on the water before she stripped down and stepped into the warm water.  

Oba Niito

xToasterMuffinx

Dangerous Lunatic

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:38 am
Su Nani
♥♠♦♣Grim Lucifer♣♦♠♥
Flame Conjurer;Normal
ΩΩΩΩΩ
User Image
Grim sat in his room leaning against his bed in night clothing as he just listened to some radio trying to sleep. Grim then looked at an old photo of him and his parents. He placed it back in the container he removed it from and went to sleep.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff