Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
I Am Going To Win The Royal Rumble (For Rumble Participants) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:27 pm
Cyrus was left speechless for the moment by Angel's claims right in the face of The Dream. As soon as Boxer was done talking Cyrus leaned over to pat the demon on the shoulder. "Hey there Bob, he just said his name was Angel, you gotta pay attention man!" The Dream looked over at Angel. "However, the other questions remain. Weren't you fired or something, and how did you in the Rumble? I worked my butt off for my spot!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:25 pm
~Angel smirked~

"Fired? Management would have to have lost their mind to have fired me, I was out with a back injury. And as for how I got my spot in the Rumble, it probably has something to do with the fact that I am better then you. This is MY TIME!!! No one on the WWFG roster is going to be able to stop me from winning the Royal Rumble match and when I do I will go on to claim the WWFG Undisputed title from Dion Necurat and it will finally be around the waist of the man who has shed so much blood in this federation, the man who is a gift from God to not only WWFG, but to each and every one of you ungrateful people sitting out there watching..."

~Angel is booed for his comments, and surly he is about to get cut off by someone~

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games