Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Leaving for the Navy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bigbadbo3

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:27 am
Hi everybody! Today will be my last morning at home, because at 2 pm, I'll be in a hotel, and come Monday morning, I'll ship out for Navy boot camp. On top of that, I have an advanced job, so I'll be inactive for who knows how long. Please don't kick me out of the guild, as I love it so. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:49 pm
We'd never dream of kicking you out!

Wish you luck, mister.

c:

Saint Sims
Crew

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

11,865 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:01 pm
No worries, we don't remove members for inactivity. smile
Good luck in boot camp!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:08 pm
Good luck!  

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300

Bigbadbo3

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:47 pm
Guess who's back!? I graduated Boot Camp, and now I'm finally settled in to "A" School, so I have internet access now. My time will be limited, since I'll have a crap-tastic amount of required study hours, but I'll get online when I can. Anyways, it's good to be back, y'all, and thanks for wishing me luck!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:35 am
Welcome back! Glad to hear I'm not the only one in the military here XD. (Albeit I'm just a Guard puke, but still.) It's definitely something you won't forget. Welcome to the military, Sailor. *salutes*  

The Ghost of Razgriz

Friendly Raider

9,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

lgtenos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 6:11 am
I'm from a different branch (Army), but you're still a service personnel. *salute*  
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:10 pm
Wait.... A-school.... Long study hours.... You're a nuc?  

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150

Bigbadbo3

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:57 pm
Jonstalker62

Yep! 3nodding Machinist's Mate to be more precise.  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:26 pm
Bigbadbo3
Jonstalker62

I.... I can only wish you luck. I tried to be a Nuc, now I'm an MT. Life is better. What hours are you on? OH!!! And is Chief Wilbur still there? The one with the speech impediment that overcomes it by teaching VERY loudly?  

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150

Bigbadbo3

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:45 pm
Jonstalker62
Bigbadbo3
Jonstalker62

I.... I can only wish you luck. I tried to be a Nuc, now I'm an MT. Life is better. What hours are you on? OH!!! And is Chief Wilbur still there? The one with the speech impediment that overcomes it by teaching VERY loudly?

Thank you, 'cause I can use all the luck I can get. biggrin I'm only in my 2nd week, so I'm still on 15-2's. I'm also kind of irritated, 'cause after putting in 27 hours and 56 minutes of study hours (most in the class), I only got a 2.85 on my 1st math test today. stressed

I don't think I've ever heard of Chief Wilbur, but I'll keep and eye out.  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 1:15 am
Bigbadbo3
Jonstalker62
Bigbadbo3
Jonstalker62

Thank you, 'cause I can use all the luck I can get. biggrin I'm only in my 2nd week, so I'm still on 15-2's. I'm also kind of irritated, 'cause after putting in 27 hours and 56 minutes of study hours (most in the class), I only got a 2.85 on my 1st math test today. stressed

Hahahah, yeah, I know the feeling. And of course there's the one or two people who put in almost no hours but manage to get like a 3.5. And Chief Wilbur taught BMS when I was going through fall of 2011. He might not be there anymore. Are you going surface or sub?  

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150

Bigbadbo3

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 3:28 am
Jonstalker62
Bigbadbo3
Jonstalker62
Bigbadbo3
Jonstalker62

Hahahah, yeah, I know the feeling. And of course there's the one or two people who put in almost no hours but manage to get like a 3.5. And Chief Wilbur taught BMS when I was going through fall of 2011. He might not be there anymore. Are you going surface or sub?

Surface, all the way! I don't like the idea of being contained under the water with no access to the surface for months at a time. I'd probably snap and turn that into "The Shining: Navy Edition." xp  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 1:00 am
Bigbadbo3
Jonstalker62
Bigbadbo3
Jonstalker62
Bigbadbo3
Jonstalker62

Surface, all the way! I don't like the idea of being contained under the water with no access to the surface for months at a time. I'd probably snap and turn that into "The Shining: Navy Edition." xp

Hahaha, yeah, I think one of my old LPOs said it best: "You have to be a special kind of crazy to go out on a boat DESIGNED to sink."  

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
Off-Topic

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items