Reply 07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]
Lonely~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xKiklala

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:34 am
Well, it's quite late for me right now and I've got no one to talk too~ It's kind of lonely... Anyway..

Hullo! cat_4laugh

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:51 am
I'm in the same boat. How's things?  

Stormgem

Tipsy Streaker

10,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100

xKiklala

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:57 am
Stormgem
I'm in the same boat. How's things?

Everything is alright. How're you? ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:06 am
iKiki-kun

I'm doing good. Running low on sleep though. Worked 26 hours this weekend. Had training tonight and am working again tomorrow night on a 6 hour shift from 5pm-11pm.

Stormgem

Tipsy Streaker

10,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100

xKiklala

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:12 am
Stormgem
iKiki-kun

I'm doing good. Running low on sleep though. Worked 26 hours this weekend. Had training tonight and am working again tomorrow night on a 6 hour shift from 5pm-11pm.

Ah, me too, but I can't sleep. cat_sweatdrop Wow, that's definitely tiring! I hope you have a nice day and get some rest! ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:22 am
iKiki-kun

Ah, me too, but I can't sleep. cat_sweatdrop Wow, that's definitely tiring! I hope you have a nice day and get some rest! ^^

I might actually crawl into bed now. It's near on 11.22pm here. So yeap. I can go to sleep now. Hope somebody else pops in to keep you company.

Stormgem

Tipsy Streaker

10,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100

xKiklala

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:05 am
Stormgem
iKiki-kun

I might actually crawl into bed now. It's near on 11.22pm here. So yeap. I can go to sleep now. Hope somebody else pops in to keep you company.

It was about 3 or 4 in the morning at the time, for me. Haha~ I finally fell asleep a couple hours later.

How're you today? ^.^

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:58 pm
iKiki-kun

It was about 3 or 4 in the morning at the time, for me. Haha~ I finally fell asleep a couple hours later.

How're you today? ^.^

I'm doing all good.I have my final class for Summer school today and then work right after. It looks like it's going to rain though... -.- Work's about a 20min walk away, or a 10min skate. So yeah. I don't like skating in the rain cause my deck gets slippery and stopping is harder.

Far out! That's really late. T.T I hope you don't have school or work today. I'd die running low on sleep like that. I'm finding it difficult now with work ending so late.

Stormgem

Tipsy Streaker

10,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100

xKiklala

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:49 pm
Stormgem
iKiki-kun

How're you today? ^.^

I'm doing all good.I have my final class for Summer school today and then work right after. It looks like it's going to rain though... -.- Work's about a 20min walk away, or a 10min skate. So yeah. I don't like skating in the rain cause my deck gets slippery and stopping is harder.

Far out! That's really late. T.T I hope you don't have school or work today. I'd die running low on sleep like that. I'm finding it difficult now with work ending so late.

That's great to hear you're doin' good. c: Ohh, that doesn't sound good though. Skating in the rain wouldn't work very well unless you're some crazy professional that can handle the slipperyness. xD

Yeah, I stay up really late almost every night. I do have school, but meh. I can handle running on low sleep as long as I'm distracted, but I get very irritable easily and my mind doesn't process things as quickly. x3

So, have you ever played minecraft? o: If so, what's your opinion on it? =]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:23 pm
iKiki-kun

That's great to hear you're doin' good. c: Ohh, that doesn't sound good though. Skating in the rain wouldn't work very well unless you're some crazy professional that can handle the slipperyness. xD

Yeah, I stay up really late almost every night. I do have school, but meh. I can handle running on low sleep as long as I'm distracted, but I get very irritable easily and my mind doesn't process things as quickly. x3

Yeah - I'm not a crazy professional, I'm a newb. Skating is a lot of fun though.

@.@ I'm struggling with the night shifts I'm getting, but thats because I'm used to getting about...idk, around 8-10 hours sleep.

My brother gave me one of his accounts for a bit. I liked it, but the account stopped working because he transferred it via USB stick. I'm thinking of buying an official copy of the game....but at the moment Skyrim holds my attention because I just brought the Dragon Born DLC.

Minecraft is great though - Its like a Lego Bricks game for computer without a stupid story line.

Stormgem

Tipsy Streaker

10,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100

xKiklala

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:36 pm
Stormgem
iKiki-kun

Yeah - I'm not a crazy professional, I'm a newb. Skating is a lot of fun though.

@.@ I'm struggling with the night shifts I'm getting, but thats because I'm used to getting about...idk, around 8-10 hours sleep.

My brother gave me one of his accounts for a bit. I liked it, but the account stopped working because he transferred it via USB stick. I'm thinking of buying an official copy of the game....but at the moment Skyrim holds my attention because I just brought the Dragon Born DLC.

Minecraft is great though - Its like a Lego Bricks game for computer without a stupid story line.

Skating is fun, but I fail miserably at it. xD I'm not too great with balancing. o_O

Ah, that makes sense. It's not something you're used to, but sooner or later it'll get easier to handle!

xD I love minecraft, with mods of course. Otherwise, it bores me. :c Me and my little brother play it every day. x3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:35 pm
iKiki-kun

Skating is fun, but I fail miserably at it. xD I'm not too great with balancing. o_O

Ah, that makes sense. It's not something you're used to, but sooner or later it'll get easier to handle!

xD I love minecraft, with mods of course. Otherwise, it bores me. :c Me and my little brother play it every day. x3

I've always had issues with my balance, so going left on my board takes a bit of trying. I haven't bailed off yet, like properly, but I'm giving myself a month before I hurt either myself or somebody else on it.

Its hard, I had a night shift last night as you know - and when I got home everybody was in the kitchen. So we all like, sat and talked and had mid-night dinners. Thank goodness I don't have class at the moment, because without the sleep in I got today I think I'dve probably got a migraine.

I could never figure out how to get the mods for Minecraft. But that might have been because the account I used was cracked or whatever. Once I have more time on my hands I think I'll start to play again - but that could be like...at the end of this year.

Stormgem

Tipsy Streaker

10,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100

xKiklala

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:03 pm
Stormgem
iKiki-kun

I've always had issues with my balance, so going left on my board takes a bit of trying. I haven't bailed off yet, like properly, but I'm giving myself a month before I hurt either myself or somebody else on it.

Its hard, I had a night shift last night as you know - and when I got home everybody was in the kitchen. So we all like, sat and talked and had mid-night dinners. Thank goodness I don't have class at the moment, because without the sleep in I got today I think I'dve probably got a migraine.

I could never figure out how to get the mods for Minecraft. But that might have been because the account I used was cracked or whatever. Once I have more time on my hands I think I'll start to play again - but that could be like...at the end of this year.

Yeah, it's good you got some rest. Migraines are horrible.

Oh, I have a cracked minecraft too, so does my brother. We don't have the money to purchase two different accounts... Dx Although this isn't the best way to get mods, you can use MCPatcher to patch in the mods rather than do it manually. I don't understand the manual way, nor do I think I can do it because I don't have an official account. To get mods you have to download the zip files modloader or forge, which one or the other is required for certain mods to function. Yeahhh. >w<

I like that animated crying thing you got goin' on on your avi, what is it? o:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:06 pm
iKiki-kun

Oh, I have a cracked minecraft too, so does my brother. We don't have the money to purchase two different accounts... Dx Although this isn't the best way to get mods, you can use MCPatcher to patch in the mods rather than do it manually. I don't understand the manual way, nor do I think I can do it because I don't have an official account. To get mods you have to download the zip files modloader or forge, which one or the other is required for certain mods to function. Yeahhh. >w<

The animated tear thing was yesterday's gift from gaia celebrating their 10 year aniversery/valentines

Stormgem

Tipsy Streaker

10,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100

xKiklala

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:55 pm
Stormgem
iKiki-kun

The animated tear thing was yesterday's gift from gaia celebrating their 10 year aniversery/valentines

Ohhh, okay. :3  
07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff