Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:27 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

So i was in There, I finally went and got my monthly subscription back and so I logged on and forgot where I was and then someone had sent me an IM and then summoned me. So we talk and chat for a bit and hang out in this little virtual world of There and then we go to her little virtual house and this guy comes along with us too.

We all sit and talk and show outfits and such. So then me and her get up from our seats and then she starts to talk all lovey dovey with the guy so I assume they are either married or dating. I hope they are married because she started talking about some car he brought her for her and he was all like oh you are worth it blah blah.

And I'm just standing there not saying a damn thing while everything around them apparently disappears like they are the only people on that virtual site! How rude! And then it gets quiet so I'm like okay I'm just gonna go because that girl was talking about showing him some outfit when they are finally alone with each other so I'm like hey let me give you that alone time then.

Gosh! I hate when people act like there is no one around them and they start talking all love dovey and s**t! Like seriously stop being rude! You have ******** company!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:36 pm

User Image

I HATE THAT!

User Image

Meowologist

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200

Sega Queen

Angelic Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:10 pm
Yeah I don't like that either : s  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:35 am
i'm used to it *forever the third/fifth wheel*  

StrayKit

Fauho

Blessed Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:17 pm
little aishi chan

Agh, I really dislike that too.

You reminded me of something very awkward that happened to me last year.
I have these friends that are engaged (Ana & Gaby), one lives at the other side of my country and the other one lived at the other side of the world (Chile) but she was about to move here, for her beloved. They've been together for more than 5 years.

So, to commemorate this event, I travelled and stayed at another dear friend(Rose)'s house. Gaby was still at her country, she was going to arrive in a couple of days and Ana, at first, didn't have much time to see us, so Rose and I spent some time together, I helped her with her business. I was really happy, I really looked forward to see Ana too... the problem was when we started seeing her, Rose & her were ALL the time together, talking, acting weird, leaving me behind, as if I wasn't there at all. cat_burning_eyes It pissed me off, I had travelled miles to see them. Later on, the night we decided to make a sleepover I discovered Ana and Rose hugging too close. I really disliked that, I was so angered I couldn't stay another minute there, I went out of the bedroom and sat in a sofa, petting Ana's cat, trying to calm down and sleep a little.

I was (and still am) terribly disappointed of the both of them, I talked to each later, they confessed they had feelings for one another. I was so mad, it wasn't the first time Ana cheated on Gaby, but she had promised to Never do it again. Damned Liar. I couldn't believe she was cheating on her again, on top of that with another friend of ours, someone very dear to me that I never thought that would do something like that; and everything JUST one week before Gaby's arrival.

Oh well, thankfully I'm not living those hellish days anymore. And now I know who they really are and what they are capable of.  
07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games