Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Two Worlds Collide ((Me & KyungSoul)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KyungSoul

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:57 pm
bigbubz1
KyungSoul
bigbubz1

"Oh, fine! But you are paying! I barely have enough money as it is." she smiles and happily, almost shyly, takes Zarin's hand. "Don't you dare stare at other girls though. But don't get me wrong. It's not because I'm jealous, but I don't want people thinking anything."

Zarin smiled. "Why would I stare at other girls when I have the most beautiful girl in the world as my girlfriend?" Zarin was happy that he was able to spend time with her. "Lets get going if your ready."

"Oh what a suck up," Crystal grins and holds her arm. "Thanks, I guess sweats make me beautiful," she laughs. "How about I just put on some jeans first?" she nods slowly before running up the stairs to change. Not bothering to choose one from the rush, she slipped on regular faded skinnies and walked back down. "Okay! Let's go!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:57 am
KyungSoul

Zarin gave her a nod and began to walk outside with Crystal. Once outside, he closed the front door and locked it with the key Crystal's parents had given him. He walked out onto the sidewalk and stood there, waiting for Crystal.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

KyungSoul

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:25 pm
bigbubz1
KyungSoul

Zarin gave her a nod and began to walk outside with Crystal. Once outside, he closed the front door and locked it with the key Crystal's parents had given him. He walked out onto the sidewalk and stood there, waiting for Crystal.

Crystal just grins before squealing loudly and then fleeing outside, looping her arm through Zarin's gleefully. "No wait!" she laughs to herself and smiles widely.

((OOC: HOLY MOTHER OF LATENESS I AM SO SORRY. I AM LAME AND BORING, I KNOW. I HAD TO GO TO CEREMONIES AND FUNERALS I AM SO SORRY ONCE AGAIN.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:56 pm
KyungSoul
bigbubz1
KyungSoul

Crystal just grins before squealing loudly and then fleeing outside, looping her arm through Zarin's gleefully. "No wait!" she laughs to herself and smiles widely.

((OOC: HOLY MOTHER OF LATENESS I AM SO SORRY. I AM LAME AND BORING, I KNOW. I HAD TO GO TO CEREMONIES AND FUNERALS I AM SO SORRY ONCE AGAIN.))

((Its fine.))
Zarin smiled as they began to walk to the park. "So Crystal, are you happy that your crush was also crushing on you?" Zarin was glad that he was getting closer to Crystal.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items