Planning for your future

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Freebie User

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:04 pm
I've already planned for my future!
My mom said I'll have to have a vaginal check (longer name for it) when I'm sexually active, so I told her I'd turn lesbian, but she said that would still count (gross conversation I'm NOT getting into), so I've made a decision for my future. I'll be a virgin for the rest of my life.
emotion_donotwant
I'm totally serious, as odd as it sounds.
I don't want any check down there.
Nope.
No.
Count me out.

Realistically, I'm hoping to get into a good college, so I'm aiming as high as possible in school. I'm close to getting the top honor roll. Just a few more points in math.... /so close/  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:58 pm
.......you mean the pap-smear? that's the only real check they do if you're sexually active unless you want them to run tests that check for STDs  

StrayKit

Freebie User

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:04 pm
Yesh, that was the test name. I said it sounds painful and uncomfortable and she's all, "Yes. It is." I don't like the sound of anything going down there. :c

StrayKit

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:08 pm
Cece Dusk
Yesh, that was the test name. I said it sounds painful and uncomfortable and she's all, "Yes. It is." I don't like the sound of anything going down there. :c

StrayKit

uncomfortable yes, painful no. and i hate to break it to you but it's standard for a girl to have one when she's 21 anyways unless your doc is really nice and decides to hold off another year like mine is doing(don't know it's uncomfortable personally but i asked lots of questions my last appointment). but yeah, no i get why you're not thrilled at the idea, i'm not either  

StrayKit

Freebie User

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:10 pm
I have to get it anyways? Is it possible to change doctors at the last possible moment and lie to the new doctor that you got the test? I think the doctor would figure it out. Not looking forward to adulthood. >_______<

StrayKit

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:19 pm
Cece Dusk
I have to get it anyways? Is it possible to change doctors at the last possible moment and lie to the new doctor that you got the test? I think the doctor would figure it out. Not looking forward to adulthood. >_______<

StrayKit

yeah eventually you have to get it. if it makes you feel any better all it does is make sure that there's nothing wrong or that needs checked and you only need it once a year or less.....not sure if that does help but still. and yeah, they'd see in your medical records if you actually got it or not  

StrayKit

07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff