Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Signum Ignis

Liberal Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:35 pm
I had an old friend named Aidenn.
Long story short, I had the **greatest friendship with him;
at some point, we even admitted we had crushes on each other.

It all started last September:
| My step sister became a little jealous
| She told some *lies
| I tried to cover her *lies up (big mistake, I know)
| I lost my friend. My very good friend.
| I assumed he hated me, and let him go with some untold words lingering.
---Step sister claims to know nothing about these messages. I still have them, so!
---Aidenn didn't believe me when I told him she was lying.
---He blocked me everywhere, wouldn't let me call him, ect. ect.

Anywho, some months later (A.K.A today!) I receive a Private Message along with a friend request and an email, from guess who! Aidenn.
The message was mixed connotation:
I had made a character a while back out of him (I promised him I would before he stopped talking to me). He said he couldn't help but smile as he saw the profile on a guild, and he said he was hoping it was more original.

I was shocked to say the least, but a bit angry.
Four months he hasn't spoken to me, having previously claimed to have brushed my existence 'off his shoulder', and suddenly here he is again!
I haven't responded to the messages or the friend request, but I'm so confused about it. Either he's ridiculing me (don't ask how I guess this, I've known him a while) or he wants to be friends again.
Further more, I'm worried that my step sister will find out about these messages and go back to her old tricks. If he does want to re-kindle the friendship, I don't think I want her to be involved.

So, does anyone have advice on what I should do? Accept the request? Message him back? Ignore it?
If I were to message him back, what should I even say?

----

*Lies:
: She told him I hacked her account and messaged him
: She told him I copied his writing
: She told him I black mailed her into asking her all kinds of personal questions to him (ex. if he really liked me, if he wanted to date me, ect.)
: She told him I lied to him, multiple times about these messages
: Long story short, she pinned all her mistakes on me!

**Friendship? Went something like this:

"Ignis is the only person in this dysfunctional family (ahem, Suki!) that I can easily talk to. So far, I find myself related to her in many similar ways such as our harsh opinions on mankind. Often we have a hard time coming up with a conversation to occupy ourselves with, but when we do find something it is usually pretty pointless and stupid -- just the way I like it ; )

Admittedly, I mess with her sometimes, but that is usually when I am really bored and Suki isn't around to be yelled at, so... yeah."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:23 am
Signum Ignis

Um he didn't believe you that your step sister lied? WTF?

I need help with this.. Cause you should try to get your step sister away from your life... Cause if she's causing problems then she shouldn't be in your life.

Reply to his message asking: Why he finally speaks to you after all these months? When he didn't even believe that she was lying... Then ask why he didn't ever trust you >=D Because that's the big one there "trust" cause if he trusted you he would believe you that your sister was lying.

Use your own words I don't care. See what happens after giving him that sort of a reply ^^  

Sinister Dork

moxie foxy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:58 am
Signum Ignis

Same thing happened to me with an ex... he started talking to me, I talked back, we just pm chatted for a while, but then I realised how insignificant I was to him, and that he was only talking to me to ridicule me. He didn't trust me even though I told him they were lies. I think you should just ignore this guy unless he seems really sorry for his mistakes. Trust and honesty are so important in any relationship, be it friendship, boyfriend - girlfriend or family. So if he can't trust or believe you, it's just going to break down. You should also try and find out why he is talking to you.

24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games