Dieting!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamiko Hinote

Warlord

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:23 pm
So, yeah I've been on a diet for a month or two? I've been doing eating very few carbs and more protein, lost 11kg so far from just eating subway, boiled chicken and tuna sushi although I'm starting to get sick of em' I don't know what else to eat! There's like not much food I know that is healthy, I tend to avoid things cooked with any sort of oil... any recommendation on foooood?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:05 pm
It is good to stay away from oils but olive oil is going to be your best bet with marinating anything. Baked chicken is also good too. You don't need to boil it really because you'll get sick of that really quickly. I have a great recipe for broiled tilapia that I like to serve with pureed carrots and sweet potatoe. It's absolutely delicious and healthy as well. the fish can be made with a nice topping made with greek yogurt, pepper, salt, chives, and dijon mustard. I have a nice healthy recipe for white bean and chicken chili. Super flavorful. I like to make my own granola bars (more like squares) that are packed with all the nutrients and vitamins that fill you up and make you less hungry. They are made with applesauce, almond butter, gluten free rolled oats, dates, honey, dried unsweetened cherries, flax meal etc. Also smoothies are a favorite breakfast item of mine. I like to throw some flax meal in there to make it extra healthy. I also know a good flavorful recipe called Sweet Potatoe and Red Lentil Soup. It's sooo good.

I find that staying away from glutenous stuff like bread can help you feel better and less weighed down. You can make your own homemade gluten free bread or buy wheat or grain bread. I'm sure you could buy gluten free bread too. Not sure if you know but gluten is hard for your body to break down ;3

Just PM me if you want any recipes ;3  

Taylonn

Green Ladykiller

Ms_EbilTinkerrr

Tipsy Lover

8,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:31 am
Congratulations! biggrin I've been trying to lose 10kg myself but no matter the amount of workout I do, my weight still remains. And I basically know what to eat but i have not a clue on making the foods cry  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:19 pm
Godiva Intoxicated
Congratulations! biggrin I've been trying to lose 10kg myself but no matter the amount of workout I do, my weight still remains. And I basically know what to eat but i have not a clue on making the foods cry

Thanks! I usually just eat the food listed above, I eat five times a day but less portions and not until I'm full, I work out once a fort night, that usually works for me I don't know about you our bodies are different~ c':  

Kamiko Hinote

Warlord

22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces