Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]
Day 18 - You make me want to be a better person...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mother Molly

Destitute Faun

34,240 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:31 pm
A year ago I went on a mini road trip to see a friend of mine who lives in a city nearby (about a 6 hr drive). We met in a university class that neither of us could stand, so that's how we got to know each other. After the class was over, we stayed in touch but, truth be told, we don't really have anything else in common.
However, the little bit of time I spent with her made me feel like I could be a better person. She's everything I'm not; she's confident, hard-working, self-reliant, she always takes time out for herself and she doesn't let anyone get her down. For the first time in I don't know how long, I didn't want to drink or party while I was in the city. I went with her to buy groceries, we spend two hours in Chapters, watched some movies and I read half of a Sarah Dessen novel. It was great.

Whenever I feel down and out, or I'm spending too much time around the wrong people, I remember that she is the kind of person I want to be. If I only take a little more time to work on it, I can definitely achieve it.
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:08 pm
aww that's really nice ^__^  

Dark_Fairy_20

Invisible Fairy

12,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff