Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The new world of Soldier and AI's (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jjangelss

Wealthy Entrepreneur

8,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:23 pm

He just hugged on her and let her cuddle for fun. He began to wander what he should do with her. He wanted to do some much with her but he did not know if the time would be right for certain things. He slowly kissed her back on the check and began to wander. "just be the best wife u can be" He smiled at her and began to wander?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:48 pm

"I promise I'll do my best." She said and hugged him before she kissed him on the lips happily. SHe began to purr loudly but happily as she stayed close to him.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Runway Frequent Contestant 100

jjangelss

Wealthy Entrepreneur

8,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:00 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
"I promise I'll do my best." She said and hugged him before she kissed him on the lips happily. SHe began to purr loudly but happily as she stayed close to him.

He began to wander if he truley could make her happy and she would always be happy with him. He kissed her back on the lips and wandered about her. He slowly began to pet her a little dirty to see what she would do?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:35 pm

((Wanna go to PM's or timeskip???))

Cortona nuzzled John and smiled when he started to touch her dirty. She then looked into his eyes and started to do the same.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

jjangelss

Wealthy Entrepreneur

8,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:39 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
((Wanna go to PM's or timeskip???))

Cortona nuzzled John and smiled when he started to touch her dirty. She then looked into his eyes and started to do the same.

((time skip))
Time went by and John lay outside of the tube covered in a rube. He was covered with kitty claws all over him. He did not think it would have gotten that rough. He slowly began to walk around the house and looked for the kitchen to make something to eat.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:44 pm

jjangless

Cortona was waking up. After she up she put on some clothing and went downstairs and hugged John as she said "Good morning love."

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

jjangelss

Wealthy Entrepreneur

8,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:11 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
jjangless

Cortona was waking up. After she up she put on some clothing and went downstairs and hugged John as she said "Good morning love."

He was in the kitchen making breakfeast for the both of them. He began to wander if she was happy. He soon was hugged by her and began to smile. "did u have a good time in the tube?"
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:18 pm

[quote=""jjangless]

"Yes I did. Did you enjoy it?" She asked as she kissed his cheek. She didn't know that she was now pregnant but didn't mind it. She then started to purr as she watched him make breakfast. She helped by getting the plates, juice and glasses, and the milk for herself. She smiled as she set the table sitting down beside him happily once it was ready.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

jjangelss

Wealthy Entrepreneur

8,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:26 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
[quote=""jjangless]

"Yes I did. Did you enjoy it?" She asked as she kissed his cheek. She didn't know that she was now pregnant but didn't mind it. She then started to purr as she watched him make breakfast. She helped by getting the plates, juice and glasses, and the milk for herself. She smiled as she set the table sitting down beside him happily once it was ready.

He slowly began to eat breakfeast with her and began to think about last night. "I need to take you to the doctor so u don't get pregnant" He did not mind having a kid but he did not want it to be against her own will.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:36 pm

Cortona smiled and said "I don't mind if I am. I think having a child would be wonderful." She then leaned against him happily and snuggled him.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

jjangelss

Wealthy Entrepreneur

8,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:07 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Cortona smiled and said "I don't mind if I am. I think having a child would be wonderful." She then leaned against him happily and snuggled him.

He began to think about her and wandered. "are u sure you want my child and not a rich neko who could talk care of you forever?"
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:15 pm

jjangless

Cortona frowned. "Why would you ever think I wouldn't want to be with you. Your the only one I want. That will never change. I love you John and I'm sure I wouldn't be happy with anyone else." She said and kissed his cheek with a smile coming onto her face.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

jjangelss

Wealthy Entrepreneur

8,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:09 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
jjangless

Cortona frowned. "Why would you ever think I wouldn't want to be with you. Your the only one I want. That will never change. I love you John and I'm sure I wouldn't be happy with anyone else." She said and kissed his cheek with a smile coming onto her face.

He slowly picked her up and brought her over to the couch. He began to hug on her. He began to wander if she was really happy to have a baby. He was not expecting it but he guess it was fine with him.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:35 pm

jjangless

Cortona picked up on his feelings and smiled "I promise you that I'm happy with you and our baby." She said and kissed him happily. She began to purr as she wrapped her arms around him.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers