Submit

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Okay so today is Saturday and when I was working it was always Saturday, well ever since I quit my job, i have still been going through the charade of pretending to go to work because I have yet to tell my parents.

Well this week! My dad is some states away and won't be back until next week and today my mom had some church event to go to and she had to leave out by six in the morning now. I normally have to go to work nine to whatever, but hell! Since she left before me I get to stay home all day today and not pretend to go to work because this little event is like from six in the morning to one! And then she said she was going to stop by and see my sister at her college, whioch is what she has to pass to get to this church event and the college is already ninety minutes away so I can only imagine how far Winston Salem is from out Garner NC home. I don't know, does anyone know?

Heh whatever! it is seven thirty, almost eight and I normally use to use to work nine to three or leave at eight forty something but not today! I am going to enjoy the hell outta this! Not to mention that it is raining and I am not in the mood to store browse in the rain. The only thing I can't do to keep up appearances here here though is to NOT mess with the fire!

Mom had made a comment saying we were going to be cold since she was going to be out and so was I so I can't keep it going which isn't really bad really. At least I don't have to worry about it all day until three.

So yeah I think i am gonna browse the net for a while, hit the sheets again, wake up and do a little bit of shopping. I still am trying to figure out what I am going to eat for lunch though.....

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:47 pm
nice! ^.^ hope you enjoyed your day off from your secret life 3nodding  

Dark_Fairy_20

Invisible Fairy

12,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh I did! It was really fun and my mom got home at four. ^.^

07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff