Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Shop Of Mysteries ((Me & Tiny14))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:18 am
Zarin, who has just graduated high school, has been given ownership of his father's antique shop. Now, when Zarin was little, his father always said to never open a chest that was always in the backroom of the shop until he was 18. Zarin never asked why, but he knew that his father was being serious. Zarin had just turned 18 a few months ago and is now ready to open the chest. When he opens the chest, a girl falls out of it, along with a ring. ____, the girl who was in the chest, is a fallen angel who was bound to serve Zarin's family by his great-grandfather. The only one in Zarin's family she actually likes is Zarin, not only because he freed her from the chest, but because she watched him grow up and thinks of him as a younger brother. It's been about 2 weeks or so and now ____ works as Zarin's assistant. But what happens when these two begin to develop feelings for each other?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:25 am
Name: Zarin Carter
Race: Human
Bio:The new owner of his retired father's antique shop, he was the one who freed ___ from the chest. He still wonders why his father forbade him from opening the chest when he was younger. Zarin looks to ____ as a friend, a crush, and sort of an older sister figure.
Pic:
User Image  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:34 am
bigbubz1

Hello, I was wondering if this RP was still open, if so here is the girl.

Name: Angelic(Pronounced: An-gel-leek)
Race: Fallen Angel
Bio: ((I am not sure if you wanted something specific to be her bio other than her being locked in the chest and watching himm grow up, like some hidden secret within the family, if not then I can put in the bio that I thought up.))
Pic:
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:05 pm
tiny14xx
bigbubz1

Bio: ((I am not sure if you wanted something specific to be her bio other than her being locked in the chest and watching himm grow up, like some hidden secret within the family, if not then I can put in the bio that I thought up.))
Pic:
User Image

((Accepted. As for the bio, go ahead and use your idea. Do you want me to start us off or should I?))  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:23 pm
bigbubz1
tiny14xx
bigbubz1

Pic:
User Image

((Accepted. As for the bio, go ahead and use your idea. Do you want me to start us off or should I?))

Whichever is fine, its up to you since it is your story line.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:48 pm
tiny14xx
bigbubz1
tiny14xx
bigbubz1

Pic:
User Image

Whichever is fine, its up to you since it is your story line.

((Alright))
It was 1 hour or so before Zarin opened shop. He was sitting behind the counter, reading a book. It had been a few weeks since he had released Angelic, and Zarin was glad to have company around.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:56 pm
bigbubz1
((Alright))
It was 1 hour or so before Zarin opened shop. He was sitting behind the counter, reading a book. It had been a few weeks since he had released Angelic, and Zarin was glad to have company around.

User Image
Angelic looks over Zarin's shoulder, reading a few lines of the book he had in his hands before standing up straight and crossing her arms. It seemed like an interesting enough read but it seemed familiar like she read it before.
"What are you reading?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:48 am
tiny14xx

User Image
Zarin looked at her and smiled. "I'm reading some Edgar Allen Poe. Were you wanting to read this Angelic?" Zarin held out the book to here, if she wanted to actually read it.

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:55 pm
bigbubz1

User Image
Angelic shakes her head with a small smile a she hips onto the counter in front of him. "That's okay, I have already read his work. Are we opening up soon?"

((Sorry about the late response.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:38 am
tiny14xx

((It's fine.))
User Image
Zarin gave her a nod. "Yeah, let me open up the front door then we'll be open for business." Zarin walked over to the front door, unlocked it and opened it up.

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:13 pm
bigbubz1

User Image
Angelic gets off of the counter with a sigh before leaning forward against it, her least favorite part of the job was always the waiting. Angelic taps her fingers along the counter, waiting for a customer so she could watch Zarin work. It interested her for some reason. "I hope it isn't slow today..."  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games