Reply 07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]
Please tell me I'm not alone

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Freebie User

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:38 am
Yesterday I asked my friend if we had school tomorrow. Of course, she thought I meant monday and said yeah, because the last two weeks we've had monday off. I set my phone for 5:55am so I could take a shower. I did so. Went on the PC and watched some Fruit Basket (started it yesterday; already fangirling over it). At 7:30 I woke up my sister to get ready and she told me it was Sunday. She showed me her phone, I looked on my phone, and I looked on the laptop. Damn. So, I woke up today super early for no reason. gonk

Am I the only one who's done this?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:56 am
I got ready for school three hours early once and was in a rush because I thought I had just missed the bus...turns out the power had gone out while I was asleep and it had screwed up my alarm clock.  

Serah of Silence

Shy Guildswoman

7,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

iNikoru_Wolf

Generous Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:23 am
I've woke up three hours early for a field trip! That was next week gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:24 am
i was exhausted once after a couple long days at school and woke up on a saturday early panicking thinking i was gonna be late. i got dressed, put my contacts in, got my things, grabbed my phone to check the time and just like you read "saturday" on it. then i couldn't get back to sleep, i was not amused  

StrayKit

Dark_Fairy_20

Invisible Fairy

12,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:43 pm
my mom once set me and my brother's alarm to wake up for school and as we were getting ready, she popped out of the closet and told us it was Saturday -__- gotta admit, it was a good prank though xD  
07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games