User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's so annoying! I did it once and got harassed by the idiot for a year and my friend ended up being friends with them anyways! Heh! Last time I ever do that!

So anyways so idiot posted in the life issues forum with the intention of making a guru thread about breakups, but the title was DO NOT POST as she was apparently still setting it up by making sure the whole first page was reserved a million times.

Someone eventually did comment letting her know that was not allowed and to try another forum. They were nice about it. But this idiot decides to go to the TOS ironically enough and copy and the paste that part about posting in misplaced thread is a violation as well........I don't know if it is ban worthy if you do it too many times though. I have gotten a message two about posting in misplaced topics but I have only gotten banned for trolling so I don't know if that is ban worthy....

But anyways I was so tempted to post the whole time but never did and when I saw her throwing the TOS in that user's face I went to her profile and exploded in a comment. She was nice even though I was rude and after two comments I was just sick of her and set it so only friends could comment.

So now hours later her friend messages me asking me what makes me think her friend is going to stop just because of my comments and such.

And so I message back asking her if her friend is incompetent ebcause lets face it. Why throw in the TOS about posting in misplaced topics and then turn around and continue to post a topic in the wrong forum? I mean that's just stupid.

But her messaged annoyed me because it wasn't her business and the situation was over hours ago. But apparently she finally had time to log in, see my comments on her friend's profile and decides to run to her aid like I'm a threat or something.

What the hell? Leave the situation alone! It's dead and none of your business! Your friend is a big girl, she should be able to deal with arguments.

Ugh!

Do you run to your friend's aid when you see a comment on their profile or their topic in a forum where someone is arguing with them? Unasked or do you wait until they say something?