Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
{Prp} The home life ((Xyla and Quinn wolven))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:57 pm
User Image Quinn sits in the middle of the hut that Xyla and he called home. this hut was on the outskirts of the city which made hunting mortals easier. He looks around and invisions Luna running and crawling around has baby and teenager. Luna was now old enough to be on her own she still visited often and trained with him and Xyla. He stares at the map and waits for Xyla. he thinks about the future of the clan. Luna had told him that she had half siblings now he was happy for Dusk and was glad that Luna was happy as well with it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:59 pm
User Image

Xyla was on the outskirts of the city making her way back to her home she shared with her mate, her mind wandering about their life, what she has learned and the things yet to come.

So engrossed in her thoughts she did not realize she was standing at the door to their home until the doorway came into her line of vision and she focused. Shaking her head to clear away her thoughts, she reached out to open the door and began to enter their home. Looking around as she stepped through the doorway she saw her mate sitting and looking at a map. Wondering why she walked quietly to where he was and said "What are you doing love?" in a soft voice.

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:41 pm
Quinn: ~smiles at her and stands, he moves in front of her and pulls her into his arms giving her a small hug then lowering his arms to her waist. "I was just thinking and looking at this old map of the city. I has grown bigger and makes our hunting grounds plantful How are you my heart?" ~He kisses her and snuggles He looks at her and remembers when he first met her she still made him very happy and content. he plays with a piece of her hair and relaxes~  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:30 pm
~Staring into his eyes she see's happiness flash as he plays with her hair~ I am well Love, went for a walk for a bit. I felt restless and needed to move for some odd reason, nothing interesting caught my attention though I was so lost in thought as I wandered around. You look happy what is on your mind? she asks with a smile.  

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:11 am
Quinn smiles at her and takes her paw~ " I was thinking about when we first meet and our daughter. I would like to have more children but it is up to you and what you want too." ~he snuggles and cuddles with her~ " I need a good spar too if you don't mind taking me on?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 2:01 am
~eyes twinkling she smirked~ "Your mind is wandering to the day we met is it? Makes me wonder why?" she leaned slightly away and swept her leg out and tripped him then was on him before he could blink. "Sparring sounds wonderful, you up for it my love?" she snickers before jumping off and moving away. "As for children, we already have a daughter, I would give you as many as you want" she said watching him.  

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces