Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[PRP] The coin jingles and chimes. (icy & lys)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:30 am
User Image Another morning and still no answer from the palace. Skon had said she was busy and it could take some time to hear anything back about a summons. Still she needed to eat. Dancing in the bazaar didn't have her rolling in the money, but it did keep her mildly afloat. Her small rug she danced upon was rolled up under her arm. The trail of pale smoke followed behind her as she made her way to the bazaar this morning. On her hip was a small basket, the one she used for collections after she was done dancing. Some days were better hauls than others of course but still she enjoyed her work.

As she entered the bazzaar, she saw the musicians she shared her take with and gave a small smile to them. It was an unspoken que between them and herself that said to get ready. She made her way to where they sat with their instruments and set out her rug, placing the basket at a corner. The conga drum player gave her a beat and as she stepped onto the rug, the smoke faded and in it's place her legs were peeking through a flowing pink skirt that had slits on either side to show her thighs as she moved to the beat, winding and rolling her body the way she'd learned as a child. She was intime with every beat even as the other musicians joined in.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:54 am
User Image Even though it had been some time since their leader had been arrested, and then rescued, the rogue had continued to keep his watchful post in the capital. It had taken some time and a lot of control to keep that temper of his in place so he didn't give himself away completely. Seeing the guards and the queen's loyal subjects on a daily basis had made him sick quite often. 'Those sheep' as he called them, were nothing more than fools in his eyes, and you couldn't save fools from themselves.

The battle scarred man had run low on food and other supplies, and so he grabbed up his cloak, his gold, a bag for what he was going to purchase, and had his dagger at his side, then headed to the bazaar. The bustling market was, somehow, something the hardened rogue had come to enjoy. It had become a habit of his to walk instead of float along in his ethereal form to conserve energy for battle, and, for whatever reason, he enjoyed the feeling of the ground beneath his feet.

After having picked up a few things that he needed, he was close to being ready to leave. Normally, walking past the street performers was something he could do. He had no care for music or dance, especially from those who were the sheep of the queen, and yet... something stopped him as he walked past a beautiful form dancing in pale pink. He had stopped, paused between others brushing past, his head turning slowly to gaze on the one who had somehow managed to pull his attentions from his current resupplying mission. His mind was drawing a blank as to why, she of any other the other street dancers had ensnared his attention, but he just stood, and watched. Mesmerized as if he was watching the ocean's tide dance.

lysia_nyteblade
le tag~

bitsie spider
Crew

Deathly Demigod

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:21 am
icy serenade

Taking a step sideways, she flashed the toned leg once more her hip pulling easily and almost serpent like, rolling as her body lowed to the ground before rising once more with ease her upper body wasn't stationary. All the while, her arms twisted and upper body rolled as she told a story through dance and dance alone.Winding one hand in front oh her, she brought it down slowly a smile on her face. The hand that had been winding tucked into her belt, pulling a set of zills from it and working them onto her fingers as she moved. Giving a shimmy, the tempo of the musician's music sped and her fingers clanged together the tiny instruments producing a music all their own that she used to frame the movements of her body with. Every step every roll of muscle, She had been clearly trained and trained well.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:00 am
The man stood there, his hood pulled up over his head, arms crossed over his broad and toned chest as he tried to hide the fact that he was -- indeed -- wonderstruck by this woman and the way she moved. Her fluidity and grace were something to behold. When she shimmied as she began to play her tiny instrument with her fingers, he chuckled. It certainly did amuse him, though it also had him beginning to entertain some not so purely artistic thoughts, which only made the corners of his mouth curl up in a grin. Yes. This woman was certainly someone very distracting, but somehow he found himself quite happily distracted by her.

lysia_nyteblade

bitsie spider
Crew

Deathly Demigod

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:17 am
icy serenade

Her dance continued for a while longer. She'd reached that moment in her performance where it seemed that she was able to reach a stat of meditation and serenity as she moved. She worked the crowd all the while, putting on a good show for them as she moved about her rug. Soon the music slowed once again as did her movements. She'd shown skill with speed and would show skill and muscle control with the slower movements of her stomach which rolled up and down like a wave as she mad her way lower and lower till she was near laying all together. As the music stopped, she paused. Holding her position for a few moments so the audience would be sure that the performance was done.

As the crowd started to dwindle, she picked up her small basket giving a bit of the coin to the musicians. It was a decent haul not like some days she'd seen but definitely something she could feed herself off of. She smiled at one of the musicians and waved a small hand to them. "I'll be seeing you again in a few days." She said with a small chuckle before beginning to put the rest of the coin in the purse she'd been hiding in her cleavage. She usually counted it first but, today she wanted to grab some things and return to the room she rented to see if she'd gotten any word from her family.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:27 am
As he watched her wind down her dance, almost literally, he was nearly disappointed that it was over as he watched her stay on the ground for that little bit. Needless to say she had been quite the distraction to such an on task man. He wondered to himself how often she preformed, and even went so far as to thinking about trying to visit the market once again to see her dancing once more.

However, he was snapped from his thoughts as she started to get ready to go on her way. Normally he wouldn't have given up his coins for anything like this, but for some reason, this time, he wanted to. It could also have had something to do with the fact that he noticed her slipping the pouch into her top.... With a smirk to himself, he stepped up behind her, clearing his throat before placing his hand on her shoulder. He didn't want to startle her completely.

lysia_nyteblade

bitsie spider
Crew

Deathly Demigod

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:25 am
icy serenade

She'd just picked up her small rug and tucked it under her arm when she felt the hand on her shoulder. She gave a small start and froze as her mind reeled around. Her first thought was some one was trying to get fresh while her thoughts swiftly wound around in a whirling dervish and ended on some one was trying to take her coins and would slit her throat.

Swallowing her own fears and pulse as it had sped in a moment of fight or flight, she turned her head and stepped lightly to the side to put some distance between herself and the stranger. "Can I help you?" Her tone was airy, polite and even friendly as she spoke and turned to see who it was that had approached her.  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 4:23 am
The moment his hand had touched her shoulder, he could feel her fear and nearly regretted it. It truly meant her no harm and had hoped that at least the clearing of his throat before hand would have clued her in to the fact he was trying to get her attention. Then again, the man knew nothing of relationships, really. Not even so much of the kind he could have with the other Rogues. He was the lone wolf sort.

As the dancer turned, stepping away from him, he frowned some. Though he truly couldn't blame her for it for many reasons. Slowly he bowed his head apologetically, peering up to her through his bangs before lifting his head. "Do forgive me." He cleared his throat, shifting his body and rolling his shoulders back as he stood tall once again. "You are quite the dancer and I didn't get the chance to contribute before you wrapped things up." Awkward wording as usual. Good job, sir.

He felt almost a bit odd as he held out a few gold coins for her. The thought of tucking them in her top as that was where she stashed her purse had made him chuckle. "I don't know what is appropriate for this... I do apologize." He bowed his head once more, before looking to her again. "Do you perform often? I have never found any street performers so... captivating before." He most likely wasn't helping this situation getting to be less awkward, but then again, that was just how the man was around others.

lysia_nyteblade

bitsie spider
Crew

Deathly Demigod

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:01 pm
icy serenade

She heard his words as she watched him carefully. A woman had to be cautious, especially when they were mostly alone and carrying money. As he continued, she gave him a small smile, the upturning corners of her mouth bringing about a subtle softness to her features that has stilled before hand. "Don't worry.. You just gave me a fright is all. I guess I did wrap things up rather quickly." She paused a moment in thought, pondering on if she should take a little more time before rolling up her carpet the next time.

When he presented the small coins, she smiled once more and gingerly took them from the upturned hand. "There is not limit on how little or how much others give.. it is the contribution and applause that lets me know they enjoyed.. so really others donate what they deem worth such a performance based on what they can afford I guess." She paused again placing her index finger on her bottom lip as she pondered this further before finally nodding her head in agreement with her words. "I'm fairly new in the capitol these days.. but.. I should say that I'll be a bit of a regular for some time to come.."  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games