If you post, do it in (())
So i dont get confused
Kay?
Thanks
4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:39 pm
CHARACTER DETAILS:
Crysallis Dasnin
Long brown hair to her waist, light brown eyes, five foot exact, small/fragile body frame, d-cup breasts
Very innocent view of the world, kind of slow due to over-protection, adventurous(again due to over-protection), curious, questioning nature
History: Crysallis has always been protected by Daddy. He caused her to be innocent to wars and violence. She has never seen a TV or listened to music thats wasnt instrumental. Crysallis has always been curious what was outside her bedroom window, which is barred shut.
More character development as the story goes on.

Eggplant-mule

Excited Cranberry

27,575 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Eggplant-mule

Excited Cranberry

27,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:18 pm
CHARACTER DETAILS:
Daddy
(No age known)
Black hair cut shaggy, light brown eyes, 6foot 4inches, slender body frame
Possessive, protective, scary, intimidating
HISTORY: Daddy found Crysallis in his jobs basement after she was left there at age 2. Ever since then he has protected her from everything outside their specially equipped house. The only people allowed to see her are her tutors and Daddy.
MORE CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT AS STORY GOES ON

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:43 pm
((This sounds interesting, you should make it into a roleplay kind of thing, lay out the plot for the people you choose to be in it, and let them make the story happen, you just tell them the main things you wanted to happen. It sounds cool though. biggrin ))  

Dark_Forsaken_Heart

Eggplant-mule

Excited Cranberry

27,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:34 pm
Dark_Forsaken_Heart
((This sounds interesting, you should make it into a roleplay kind of thing, lay out the plot for the people you choose to be in it, and let them make the story happen, you just tell them the main things you wanted to happen. It sounds cool though. biggrin ))

((I could do that too! This will be the legitament story and i can do an rp on the side))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:29 pm
Mystressfluffy2
Dark_Forsaken_Heart

((I could do that too! This will be the legitament story and i can do an rp on the side))

(( ^^ It sounds like it would be a lot of fun! soo... even though you don't know me... you should let me have a role in the RP...? ))  

Dark_Forsaken_Heart

Eggplant-mule

Excited Cranberry

27,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:12 pm
Dark_Forsaken_Heart
Mystressfluffy2
Dark_Forsaken_Heart

(( ^^ It sounds like it would be a lot of fun! soo... even though you don't know me... you should let me have a role in the RP...? ))

((Sure thing! I love random rp buddies!))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:42 pm
Mystressfluffy2
Dark_Forsaken_Heart
Mystressfluffy2
Dark_Forsaken_Heart

((YEY, just message me when you get the role play going and who you would like me to be, along with the plot of the story whenever you're ready!))  

Dark_Forsaken_Heart

Eggplant-mule

Excited Cranberry

27,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:47 pm
Dark_Forsaken_Heart
Mystressfluffy2
Dark_Forsaken_Heart
Mystressfluffy2
Dark_Forsaken_Heart

((YEY, just message me when you get the role play going and who you would like me to be, along with the plot of the story whenever you're ready!))

((I will))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:38 pm
Chapter 1: the 16th birthday

Crysallis woke up at 8am like she always did, got up and walked to her own master bathroom. "Oh today is my birthday! I wonder what Daddy is doing for me." She squeeled at herself in the mirror. Crysallis was a dainty girl, just turning 16. As she started to strip off her clothes, she decided to danca across the tiles, singing a birthday song she created."Happy birthday to me, I love my Daddy! He always protects me, and that'll always be!" She went to her walk in closet and took down her white birthday gown. It had a laced up corset top and a petticoat poof skirt. Crysallis put on the gown and rang her bell for a maid."Daddy I need someone to do my hair." She called out. Soon a maid was running into her room with hair clips and the like.  

Eggplant-mule

Excited Cranberry

27,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
Literature & Writing Subforum [[Submit your writing and Reading list!]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items