Reply 16. ✿ - - - Food, Cooking & Baking
Tea! <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roxxy v2

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:31 pm
I find I like most Celestial Seasoning's teas when hot. For iced, Arizona and Tradewinds are both good.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:57 pm
Roxxy v2
I find I like most Celestial Seasoning's teas when hot. For iced, Arizona and Tradewinds are both good.

yum_tea I haven't even seen Tradewinds tea in years. Only one convenience store near me used to carry it, and they randomly stopped getting it in quite some time ago. I miss it. :<  

Sweet Peppermint Tea

Spooky Girl

18,525 Points
  • Scary Sampling 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Haunting Echo 75

Roxxy v2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:46 am
Sweet Peppermint Tea
Roxxy v2

yum_tea I haven't even seen Tradewinds tea in years. Only one convenience store near me used to carry it, and they randomly stopped getting it in quite some time ago. I miss it. :<
Really? Odd. I spent a year and a half in rural Montana, and Tradewinds was easy to find. Same when I was in Colorado. I see it all the time here in California, too.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:28 am
Roxxy v2
Sweet Peppermint Tea
Roxxy v2

Really? Odd. I spent a year and a half in rural Montana, and Tradewinds was easy to find. Same when I was in Colorado. I see it all the time here in California, too.

yum_tea I live in Alabama, so there's a lot of cool stuff that we just don't get. :<  

Sweet Peppermint Tea

Spooky Girl

18,525 Points
  • Scary Sampling 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Haunting Echo 75

oTrissa

7,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:55 pm
Sweet Peppermint Tea
oTrissa
I love tea! I mostly drink whites, blacks and greens with a few roobios thrown in.
I have a tea cabinet, every time I see tea on special or unique tea I stock up. My favorite tea is silver needle white tea. It's so calming to drink.

yum_tea I have a fair amount of tea stocked up in my cabinet, as well. Most of my tea is black or green, but I have some hibiscus- or chamomile-based herbal blends as well. Right now I don't have any white teas; I finished off the last white tea blend, a blueberry white, quite some time ago.

Silver needle white tea? What company produces that blend? It sounds interesting!
I could really use some chamomile tea right now....I think I'm coming down with a cold, lol. I don't have any left.

Silver needle is a very rare white tea only harvested a few days in spring on mountains, it's supposed to be the best tea health wise. You can find it at Whole Foods and Teavana. I'm sure you can find it in Asian grocers too.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:19 am
I've got a bag of Evening in Missoula I bought right before I left Montana. I haven't tried it yet, but I think I'll brew some now, then go to bed. I'll have my opinions of it in the morning.  

Roxxy v2

shadow22cat

10,275 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:39 pm
I absolutely love tea! heart I'll have it both hot or cold. There's so many kinds that I like...There's chai, lemon tea, cinnamon, orange spice, green, hibiscus, jasmine, peach, Earl Grey, chamomile, mint, etc. I like to use the bags, instead of loose-leaf. Most of the time, I just add a little sweetener. Sometimes, if it's something like chai, I'll add either milk or creamer to it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:52 pm
I don't like hot tea, but I love it chilled. I don't like ice in my tea; I hate watered down tea!!

My dad's side of the family is southern, so obviously I love sweet tea (like 2 cups of sugar sweet). I'm trying to ween off of that, but it's hard when you grew up on it!

My mother is Japanese, and she drinks so many different types of teas. I've had jasmine, oolong, rose petal, lemon, peppermint, earl grey, and cherry blossom tea. My personal favorite out of those is rose petal, with a little bit of sugar... When I make green tea, I buy the Pom Pomegranate juice and I brew the tea bags in water and the juice. It's really, really good.

Vermillion-Acorn

Interesting Gekko

16. ✿ - - - Food, Cooking & Baking

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas