Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga
Am I alone when it comes to Fruits Basket?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Freebie User

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:00 pm
Let's face it, I'm a very... steady(?) person. (Is Steady the right word?) I rarely cry, let alone watching anything. Brave, being the obvious exception. (I'm a redhead, so her story touched me.)

During Fruits Basket, I first cried during the end of the first episode, simply from fangirling because I thought it was super adorable when they all became animals. XD I cried during the Momiji and his mom episode. I cried and had to hide from my dad. He couldn't know... The last two episodes made me cry too... Am I alone?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:44 pm
no you are not dear, heheh that is a really cute shoujou manga hehe and uhmm reverse harem too

well i prefer the anime than the manga  

KawaiiBrielle

Romantic Darling

14,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:55 pm
i prefer the manga over the anime because the story is so much more detailed, but it was wonderful c:
i cried lots.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:40 pm
Funnily, I cry while watching shows or reading writings that tear at my heartstrings, especially the ones I can relate to afterwards. I never got past the first four episodes of the Fruits Basket to be very honest, I much preferred the manga to the anime and honestly, the manga did make me cry at the end.

edit;; Brave... was an amazing movie, to me. Aside from the over influx of bear usage. I wanted to cry at the end but couldn't because my sister and my dad were watching right now to me ;w;.

Yoseobbie

21,400 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150

the little madeleine girl

Dapper Dabbler

9,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:12 pm

nope. you're never alone in that. lol

i personally cried like a baby over its manga.
especially about characters whom i could really relate to.
i encourage you to read the manga. i bet it'll make you cry
even more just like what it did to me lol

i'm currently collecting all the volumes of the manga
so i haven't finished it yet. almost there.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:36 pm
I just finished the manga like forty seconds ago and came to make a thread about it before finding this one.
I teared up (no tears left the eye) when **Somewhat of a spoiler ahead** Kyo mentioned his part in Tohru's mom's death.
I liked the ending a lot.

Audacious Audino

FredesvindaTiburcio

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:34 pm
I cried like a baby with this show.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:15 am
I haven't cried yet (watched about 3 episodes) but I have gone AWWWWWWWWWWWW! a lot XD
there's still plenty of time  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

miaxloveless210

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:21 am
yea i cried crying at this anime i don't know which one made me cry more momijis or Hatori story  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:20 pm
I used to read that manga while I was in High School. the school library had a bunch of volumes. I never did finish it though. I still would like to sometime. I watched the first episode of the anime and I didn't like it as much. I did not like Kyo's voice, and Yuki was so much more creepy.  

Jebebo

buckwolvhoosier

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:52 pm
Freebie User
Let's face it, I'm a very... steady(?) person. (Is Steady the right word?) I rarely cry, let alone watching anything. Brave, being the obvious exception. (I'm a redhead, so her story touched me.)

During Fruits Basket, I first cried during the end of the first episode, simply from fangirling because I thought it was super adorable when they all became animals. XD I cried during the Momiji and his mom episode. I cried and had to hide from my dad. He couldn't know... The last two episodes made me cry too... Am I alone?

I have gotten real emotional when it comes to Fruits Basket, but I don't remember actually crying. There are times I tear up though. I am one who rarely cries from watching shows, movies, or reading. I can get extremely sad or happy, hyper, etc, but I don't really cry often.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:39 pm
I think I cried once, from the manga. But I can't remember why. The anime was never that touching to me.  

Chiru-pon

Chiru-pon

Tricky Bunny

14,965 Points
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100

YunJaeforeverlove4

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100