FaelenLeigh

Adored Cutie-Pie

13,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:06 pm
Bits and Pieces

All the Insane, Awkward, Embarrassing, & Awesome moments of my life.

This first post is mostly going to be some background on me. Wouldn't want to rush into anything without giving you guys a little bit of knowledge about me....

Well, I'm 25, for a few more months yet. Born December 3rd, 1987, in Ft. Lauderdale Florida (I'm older than all my friends, and it really hits home when I realize a few were born in 1991 and 1992). I'm a natural blonde, however I currently have warm black hair with red streaks in it. I went black because I used to have pink hair and needed to cover since I was hired at a supermarket. Though, tomorrow as a matter of fact, I'm bleaching it out, and going honey brown.

I have temperamental eyes. Technically they're blue, but at any given moment they can be green, gray, or so light a blue they look like ice. I love my eyes. People tell me its an awesome sight to see my eyes change right in front of them.

I graduated from Danbury High School in 2006. Only three years till my 10 year anniversary. Not feeling very happy about that. After high school I went to a community college for an Associate's Degree in Automotive. That's right, I work on cars! Not very many women out there do, so here's my shout out to them. No matter what man tells you you can't do, you keep trying and make them eat their words! I was told my multiple men that I would never succeed, and it turned out I was the number one paid tech in the garage I worked in. Take that you sexist a-holes!

I currently live on Lake Erie, in Ohio, with my awesome boyfriend and our room mate, who happens to be his best friend. Three months ago, I got hired at a Domino's pizza for a change of pace. In three months I've climbed to Assistant Manager position. I'm that awesome ^.^

I have many hobbies, mostly because I want to try and excel at everything... I read way more than my share, I write "stories", mostly fantasy with a little romance mixed in (I'm a hopeless romantic at heart <3). I draw, using many different mediums, like pastels, markers. Painting with acrylics, watercolors, and even can paint the inside and out of houses (literally, I can come over and paint your house, for a small fee of course!)

I wish I ate healthier, and exercized more. Not because I'm overweight, but because I want to live as healthy as possible. Working in a pizza place tends to negate that though...

I'm typically a quiet person, though I've been known to talk a lot once I get comfortable around people. I like to sit back and watch people, rather than be center of attention. I consider myself to be fun, and mildly outgoing. I also can be honest and admit that I can be a real b***h at times. I typically get along with everyone.

I'm a complete Tomboy, which as any Tomboy knows, tends to lead to having more male friends than female friends. It's true for me as well. I have once close "girl friend", but I looking to make a few more! It gets lonely being the only girl >_< So if there's any girls out there that can handle my fluent Sarcasm, my Smart A** personality, and the Awesome Sauce that is me, let me know! (I'm not really that full of myself, this whole "confidence" thing is rather new to me) I'd love a few new friends!

Well, I think that’s enough about me for this post. I’ll start actually life updates soon!

-- ƒαєℓєη ℓєιgн  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:31 am
emotion_hug looks like you're doing well.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items