Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Always confused.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:57 am
So in the past few years i have noticed myself swinging more towards women then men. At first it scared me because i was always the boy crazy girl among my friends but then suddenly after i got my first girlfriend i started to noticed that i was looking at women more and finding men less and less attractive. Now if i do find a man attractive its only if he has female like peronality or features. So what does this mean?. None of my friends understand what im going through.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:59 am
Sounds like you get subconsciously more comfortable with being lesbian (just an assumption). When I was younger my subconscious made me believe that I'm into women (caused by certain factors like peer-pressure, family, etc.), but now I came to accept that I'm a homosexual man. Being attracted to men suddenly feels so good and natural to me. Maybe something similar ist happening to you?  

MadPad

Fluffy Cat

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:04 pm
MadPad
Sounds like you get subconsciously more comfortable with being lesbian (just an assumption). When I was younger my subconscious made me believe that I'm into women (caused by certain factors like peer-pressure, family, etc.), but now I came to accept that I'm a homosexual man. Being attracted to men suddenly feels so good and natural to me. Maybe something similar ist happening to you?

It sounds similar actually. Another thing i noticed was that i no longer find men sexually attractive either and about three years ago..different story.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:25 pm
Mi-Cha22

It sounds similar actually. Another thing i noticed was that i no longer find men sexually attractive either and about three years ago..different story.

What I noticed about myself was that, when I was still in a relationship with a girl, that the female body began to seem boring to me. I wanted my now ex-girlfriend to be more dominant during sexual intercourse, but she just couldn't, I found sex less and less satisfying. I finally dared to fantasize about men and I discovered that I find the male body far more attractive than the female body. I always thought that sex may be overrated or that I might have slight erectile dysfunction, but now I know that I was just being dishonest to myself. 3nodding  

MadPad

Fluffy Cat

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:14 pm
MadPad
Mi-Cha22

What I noticed about myself was that, when I was still in a relationship with a girl, that the female body began to seem boring to me. I wanted my now ex-girlfriend to be more dominant during sexual intercourse, but she just couldn't, I found sex less and less satisfying. I finally dared to fantasize about men and I discovered that I find the male body far more attractive than the female body. I always thought that sex may be overrated or that I might have slight erectile dysfunction, but now I know that I was just being dishonest to myself. 3nodding

For a minute there i thought i was talking to the male verson of me lol. What you said seemed to help me alot. Thank you so much. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:27 pm
Mi-Cha22

For a minute there i thought i was talking to the male verson of me lol. What you said seemed to help me alot. Thank you so much. 3nodding

Don't mention it, just sharing. c:
I'd wait for what the others have to say though, we have some really smart people here and I'm sure their experience will be of great help.  

MadPad

Fluffy Cat

Sea Thrift

Hygienic Browser

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:48 pm
Ever hear of the Kinsey Scale? If you haven't, I suggest you search for it online. There are people who are established in their sexual orientation, but a good number of people's sexuality is a continuum, meaning it tends to change as time passes. It's perfectly normal that your sexual attractions towards men and women have changed, so don't let it confuse you.

Like with me—I tend to lean towards men, but I am attracted to women, but mostly androgynous women (even trans* men). Not always, but most of the time. And this has all shifted and developed over time; for a while, I considered myself asexual, but then before that, I had a strong preference towards women over men. lol It is what it is. Some people just have very fluid sexualities—what matters is that no matter WHAT your sexuality is, embrace it. ♥  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:38 am
Don't worry about what label or terminology you're supposed to call yourself and just do whatever makes you happy. If other people don't like it then poo on them. o3o.  

Masamune Breaker

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff