Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Surprising Twist (needs a girl)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:52 pm
At Jakes highschool he is known as the emo freak that very few people ever speak to including teachers. But that emo attitude jake uses is just a cover so that no one would recognize him when he works as. . . . A butler. But not just any normal butler he is the best in the buiseness. Though everything changes for him one day when he takes up a job for being a rich girls butler. The surprise to this. . . . The girl is the most well known, liked, and popular person in school. So do how fast do you think the word will spread about his true self?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:09 pm
Name: Jake Sparrow
Nickname: Sparrow
Year: Junior
Personality:
Fake: silent and uninteresting
Real: smart, kind, happy, talkative, quick and strong.
Bio: he. . . Well actually he doesnt like to talk about it unless he is asked.
Picture:
emo disguise:
User Image
real self:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:22 pm
Can I join?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:42 pm
Stormie Fox
Can I join?

sure.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:25 pm
Vincent Hammond

(Sorry it took so long. I get really picky about my post and they have to be perfect.)

User Image

Katarina Benson

It's a childish world full of ugliness
And I'm sorry for just breathing

Age Katarina is seventeen years of age. I'll be eighteen on the 24th of April.
Measurements Her height 5'4", and weight is 123 lbs. Her bust is 37 cm, waist 29 cm, and hips 35 cm
Biography Katarina was born into a rich family. As she was born her mother died in the process. Her father is the the owners of some major hospitals and side companies to poke around at in case the hospitals go bankrupt.
As a child she took privet piano and singing lessons until she was ten. As she got older she branched out into other kinds of arts with out her father knowing. He is too busy anyways to spend time with her now a days. So he hired a butler to care for her as he went over seas to discuss expanding his business.

Personality Bubbly for starters that's why she is so popular with too many friends. She is stubborn and hot tempered, one little thing could make her blow but then she'll laugh it off, if it was nothing major. She is a straight A, B student and the star volleyball player on the girls juniors team, another reason why she is popular. She is sweet and kind, but she has a side she hides from everyone even her father.
Anything Extra She wears contacts and been keeping it a secret because of her rep in school. Her weakness is cute things and sweets, mostly dough nuts though. She is hiding her arts talents.
My "Enemy" Thunder and lightning.

But the world's not yet so harsh as that
So just go a little more...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:24 pm
Stormie Fox
Vincent Hammond

(Sorry it took so long. I get really picky about my post and they have to be perfect.)

User Image

Katarina Benson

Age Katarina is seventeen years of age. I'll be eighteen on the 24th of April.
Measurements Her height 5'4", and weight is 123 lbs. Her bust is 37 cm, waist 29 cm, and hips 35 cm
Biography Katarina was born into a rich family. As she was born her mother died in the process. Her father is the the owners of some major hospitals and side companies to poke around at in case the hospitals go bankrupt.
As a child she took privet piano and singing lessons until she was ten. As she got older she branched out into other kinds of arts with out her father knowing. He is too busy anyways to spend time with her now a days. So he hired a butler to care for her as he went over seas to discuss expanding his business.

Personality Bubbly for starters that's why she is so popular with too many friends. She is stubborn and hot tempered, one little thing could make her blow but then she'll laugh it off, if it was nothing major. She is a straight A, B student and the star volleyball player on the girls juniors team, another reason why she is popular. She is sweet and kind, but she has a side she hides from everyone even her father.
Anything Extra She wears contacts and been keeping it a secret because of her rep in school. Her weakness is cute things and sweets, mostly dough nuts though. She is hiding her arts talents.
My "Enemy" Thunder and lightning.

ACCEPTED!  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:43 am
Vincent Hammond
ACCEPTED!

Yay! Can you start please?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:58 am
Stormie Fox
Vincent Hammond
ACCEPTED!

Yay! Can you start please?

(sure but just so you know i am not a fan of making my posts pretty.)

Jake slowly woke to the day with the light from the sun peaking into his room. He let out a quiet sigh as he got up and stretched popping his arms. When he got up he went to the bathroom doing his usual routine. Go pee, wash hands, brush teeth, take shower, and finally get dried off while putting on the school uniform. When his routine was done he went to the kitchen finding a note from his mother on the counter saying she would be out for a couple of days. He crumbled it up and made some toast with jelly. Once his breakfast was ready he grabbed his bag and went off to school.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:25 pm
User Image
Katarina Benson

▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬

"Miss Benson it's time to get up." Katarina herd a sweet voice pull her from the wonders of sleep. The blonde girls hazel eyes fluttered open to see one of the maids standing at her bed side smiling. She groaned and sat up wearing a frilly peach color night gown that hung lower off one of her shoulders from her sleep and her hair flipping in cow licks.
"Maryann, what's for my breakfast?"
The maid pulled off her covers then handed her a towel for her shower. "Your usually favorite; pancakes with syrup, whipped cream, and a few strawberries, and milk as your drink." Katarina nodded and moved to her bathroom washing her hair and body. She got out crying her hair before wrapping the towel around her and finish drying the damp hair with a blow dryer. She then left her hair as it is and put on the uniform for the privet school.
Feeling refreshed and ready for the day Katarina jumped onto the stair railing and slid down as fast as she could and bounced her way to the dinning room were her breakfast waited fer her elegantly placed on the fine china. She ate it all up before gulping down her glass of milk. She brushed her teeth and rinsed her mouth giving herself one last look before pulling on her helmet with the old style goggles.
"Not taking the limo miss?" Maryann called as the teen hopped on her motorbike and smiled back at her maid.
"No Maryann not today. Bye now." She then pulled down her goggles and drove off out of the drive way and off to school leaving the nurse to finish helping Katarinas father pack up for his trip over seas.

▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas