Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
{Prp} the quite one and the hunter ((Luna and Ravi ))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:37 am
User Image

~Luna climbs the nearest tree. She looks around for something to hunt. Animal blood kept her going her father and step-mother had taught her not to hunt in the city much and animal blood would sasifty her hunger unless she forgot to feed. She climbs out of the tree and heads closer to the city she was told my other of her kind that it was not safe to travel alone with out a clan. She blinks and walks into town looking for bad fae to feed from.~  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:08 pm
nekolulu

User Image

Ravi leapt from treetop to treetop, taking his time on his newest hunt. Maia, his mother, never wanted him to be gone for too long, something about problems with someone and danger. He had heard the lecture so many times he could practically recite it with her. But sometimes he just wanted to linger, waiting and watching. He had always been the quiet and patient one of his siblings, willing to wait as long as it took to capture his prey.

Tonight he headed into town to find more supplies for him and his mother's home, a well-loved errand. His mother rarely took him to town as a child, but from what he had seen there were mortals abound and plenty of new sights and smells to explore. As he grew older, she had recently begun to trust him to visit on his own, something he relished. There was no telling what one would come across in the nearby villages.

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:33 am
~Luna walks the faes as they past by and notices that one of males was following an female around. She narrows her eyes and follows him thinking of a plan to get him away from the other female and alone. She follows them into a pub and blinks and watches the street as she follows them in.

Once inside she looks around and spots them, she walks over and talks to the male after a little while she manged to get him to follow her to the alley out back where she feeds then wipes his memory.

she heads out of the alley and looks around then walks around the city and watches for other vampires she did know what she was going to ask if she did she would confront them. She smirks and watches the mortals on the streets.~

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:31 pm
nekolulu

Winding through the crowd, the scent of cooked meat, spices, and faes filled Ravi's nostrils. Inhaling deeply, he caught the scent of something vaguely familiar. Ears perking up at the scent, he inhaled again, disappointed when the wind changed directions and he didn't catch it again. Pushing the scent towards the back of his mind, he set about trying to find the items his mother had asked him to purchase. First on the list was more cloth, some of their prey had not been entirely cooperative and had stained the bedrolls. It was hard to sleep with the scent of alluring blood inches from your nose. Ravi glanced about and saw several merchants selling cloth of varying quality. His sharp red eyes sought that which was the finest, and he approached the large viking who was harking his wares.

"I'll take half of your stock of your finest wool and cotton cloth," he told the male. Then began the bartering. They traded quips back and forth for several minutes, each trying to get the best part of the deal. Finally they came to an agreement, and Ravi tucked his new supply of cloths into his bag. Before he continued his shopping, he caught the familiar scent again. Brow furrowing in confusion, Ravi turned towards the smell and began to move towards it. His errand was not forgotten, merely set aside for the moment.

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:42 pm
Random Nobody 13

~Luna walks towards the shops she enjoyed listening to the mortals as they spoke and looked at things. She walks and watches for other vampires. She stops and scents something she then. She glares and heads for small rook in the middle of square near the bake shop. It was her favorite place the bakers son had once offered her a sweet roll she did love the smell of them.

She watches the mortals, she blinks and sniffs for the scent she had thought that she smelled another vampire in crowd tonight but she was not sure. It was better to be careful she looks in the bakery window and watches a young baker turn the lights off and head up stairs~

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:04 pm
nekolulu

It wasn't long before Ravi spotted her. Blonde hair brushed against her shoulders, red eyes watching a fae inside one of the stores with an intensity that many mortals couldn't accomplish. Thankfully the wind was blowing towards him, taking his scent far from the female. As soon as it stopped or shifted, he was in danger of being caught. Muscles tensing, Ravi circled around the other vampire, carefully studying her.

Based on her clothes and attitude, he assumed she frequented the town often and probably lived in the area. Eyes darting about to make sure no others were around he shifted his bag into a more comfortable position and decided to wait until she noticed him. After all, he would hate to approach her and end up attacked. In the meanwhile, he made his way toward a vendor selling shishkabobs and purchased a few for a reasonable price. The hot meat and vegetables wouldn't fulfill his thirst, but it would sate his rumbling stomach for the moment.

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:20 pm
Random Nobody 13

~She taps lightly against the window. The young baker walks back down and waves her towards the door. She looks around and smells that the other vampire was close she watches the mortals and smells his scent then walks over to the door and where the young baker hands her a couple of sweet rolls and smirks at her. she hands him furs and then steps away from the door. she then turns and looks around.

She pops a sweet roll into her month and closes her eyes enjoying the taste of it before deciding to find the owner of the scent and hoped that the vampire was not looking for trouble., She follows the scent the wind blows her off course a little bit then stops she corrects stops by the vendor and the young vampire buying shishkabobs. She blinks and watches him for a couple of seconds seizing him up a little. He had flapped ears and red eyes. She blinks and looks at his clothes. he was around her age then at the bag getting supplies for his clan. She steps back and watches the crowd before walking a step closer. " excuse me sir. But your clan members are not going to attack me are they?" ~she knew that he smelt like he was alone but sometimes smells were not to trusted she could already be in danger.~

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:25 am
nekolulu

Shifting to the balls of his feet as the female approached, Ravi was startled at the female's first words. 'Your clan members are not going to attack me are they?' she had asked. Eyes widening and turning sharply towards the female, he had to school his expression into one of calm confusion. His brow furrowed ever so slightly and he took a moment to formulate the correct response. "I'm not sure what you speak of ma'am. What do you mean clan?" he asked, tone puzzled. "If you mean gang, then certainly I'm not a part of any of those," his tone changed to one of befuddled amusement.

Taking a hold of her arm, he lightly tugged her away from the bustling main plaza and toward a more secluded side street. Her scent certainly told him she was a vampire herself, but her blatant question might have gotten her in trouble had anyone suspected something. Glancing about to make sure they were alone, he spoke quietly. "I had thought you knew more about the rules than to just ask questions like that in the middle of a busy market. Your scent certainly hinted at such," he refused to snarl. "Besides, I...have no clan." His admittance of such was reluctant, and quiet, tone softening a hint of sorrow underlying the words.

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:50 am
Random Nobody 13

~Luna watches him and blinks she forgot they were in public it had been a long night for her and she was feeling wired from the blood she had drank. She blinks when he speaks~ " I see I must be mistaken sir, sorry to bother you." ~she takes a step and blinks when she feels his paw on her she blinks at him stops~

~feeling him tug on her arm she follows and looks about and the vander she stubble's now she knew something was wrong with the blood she never lost her footing. She glares and looks away from him~ " Yes, I know about the rules. Someone is wrong with me, sorry for doing that." ~she blinks at his words another clanless someone like her they could team up that way they would survive better. "I'm clanless too." ~she breaths hard and looks at him then rubs his eyes and shakes her head~ " sir could you take me to my father, he lives on the main road. I think I'm going to pass out, I would be grateful if you would help me please." ~she watches him and shakes her head again.~

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:21 pm
nekolulu

Brows furrowing, Ravi looks concerned as the girl tells him something is wrong with her. He wouldn't have assumed as such from looking at her. Flicking his tail, Ravi bit back a sigh. His mother was going to be furious at him if he was gone much longer, but it couldn't be helped. He couldn't just leave the girl and risk her revealing things she shouldn't to mortals. "Alright, I'll help you," he replied. Cautiously taking her hand, he watches her from the corner of his eye as he pulls her toward the main road. It wouldn't be very good for his image if she passed out on him and he had to carry her. "How far are you from your home?" he asked in a quiet voice.

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:22 pm
Random Nobody 13

Luna smiles at him it is the house on the left my the clothes store. she walks slowly she didn't feel like she would pass out just that she had bad blood. Her father would know what do. " Sorry about this and thank you for helping me." ~she did feel bad she wanted to get to know him and this whatever it was had stopped her from doing that. After tonight it was likely that they would not meet again and she felt sad because of it. It was hard for her meet others and not share anything about herself she smiles at him.~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:35 pm
nekolulu

Ravi nodded and silently lead her over to her house. Eyes flicking back and forth, he made sure no one was watching as he opened the door and ushered her in. The last thing he needed was people gabbing about him abducting some girl. "Is there anyone home that can help you with whatever is wrong with you?" he asked quietly, eyes darting about to make sure he's not gonna be attacked while his eyes adjust to the dark.

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:43 pm
Random Nobody 13

Luna nods " my father is here he might be up stairs." ~she shakes her head and watches the house as she watches him and looks at the wall like she wanted to grab it. she leans~

Quinn blinks as he hears call it see if anyone was home. He blinks that was not his daughters voice. He walks for the stairs then down them he then looks at the young man and Luna. He walks for her and keeps his eyes on the young male~ " hello sir, what is going on and thanks much for helping Luna home. I'm Quinn Wolven Luna's father. It looks like she injust some blood that was tainted by some drug these young mortals take for fun. If you set her on the loveseat I can take care of her and you can go I'm sure that your parents might be worried about you. Luna is young and not used to many things she does not know how to cleanse her system "  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games