Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Unseen Love{domoarigato12 & I} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:30 pm
White_Wolf_Angelique

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickolas Johnson

Nickolas was surprised for when he got up it was Angel that appeared, he yawned and smiled as he approached Angel. "Dun worry it's me Nickolas...or Nick, whichever." He said as he took a bite out of his sandwich that he bought he was a hungry fellow as he stretched his arms. "So I'm guessing you didn't want to eat downstirs with the others huh...no worries the rooftop is never really used only really for maintenance...man today is a good day." He said humming a tune as birds flew around the roof top and to Nickolas.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:34 pm
domoarigato12

User Image
Angelique Marie Dupree
Angel
Blind
XXXXXAngel smiled and nodded. "WHen you can feel people staring at you it get over annoying.", she laughed. She eat from her bento box and smiled. She heard the birds fly to him. "They really like you.", she giggled.

White_Wolf_Angelique

Friendly Werewolf

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:27 pm
White_Wolf_Angelique

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickolas Johnson

Nick laughed as he shooed away they birds. He then sat next to angel where he began to drink his juice. "the little birds always love to hear a good tune every once and a while, you should try and sing to em'. they would love new voices." He said chukling. Nick always loved company. if they weren't annoying.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff