Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Alone In the Stars(1x1)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:01 pm
Humanity in the last hope to find another life form out there in the dark parts of space. Send a young boy into a ship light years ahead of what people dreamed of space ships.many years passed being alone in the ship.T rainging every day ready for whatever is will to be throwed at him not afeared of what happened to himself but in the hope that there is light in this void of darkness. A light outside of the dark ship with weapons made only for war it a shinny of light from a sun showing a world that look like his beloved earth that he left along ago in the void. So a new age start with a Vanguard of Humanity leading the chage but will it be in the name of Brotherhood or War

"that's one small step for man one giant leap for mankind"Neil Armstrong
blaugh Rules scream

the same rules like anyother rps but will put down the ground rules for this rp

1:Wraith is the only human in the rp
2:be anything you want(don't over do it)

Name:Wraith Fate
Nickname:Reaper,Star Child,Archangel
Race:human
Bio:Wraith's family died in the last human great war and from that day on he lost his name and people have called him Wraith back on earth and the name followed him when he hand picked out of so any others to be locked inside of a ship space and send into deep space.from time to time people could see Wraith inside of the ship they called "The Pale Horse" from the A.I using a video camera builted into the ship.Wraith's mind is only on the mission and not caring about people calling him 'Reaper' from the look of the combat armor he wears outside of the ship
(Wraith)
User Image
(The Arrmor)
User Image

(The Pale Horse)
User Image

(yes i know the armor from Dead space)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:32 pm
I'll do the rp, but I don't quite fully understand this, like what's the plot besides A man going into a new humanity full of different creatures and stuff  

AM_The_Horror_Story

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:11 am
AM_The_Horror_Story

it more of a joke from a movie i seen.it what happened if the human race find another alien life form.so the plot of the rp is more on what type of alien it is from something smart or tribal  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:15 am
draknic
AM_The_Horror_Story

it more of a joke from a movie i seen.it what happened if the human race find another alien life form.so the plot of the rp is more on what type of alien it is from something smart or tribal

I can try to do it :3  

AM_The_Horror_Story

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:17 am
AM_The_Horror_Story
draknic
AM_The_Horror_Story

so i will be waiting to see what you come up with smile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:44 am
draknic
AM_The_Horror_Story
draknic
AM_The_Horror_Story

so i will be waiting to see what you come up with smile

Name: Galina Gamo
Nickname: Lina, Li-Li
Bio: Galina is the oldest of five. She was raised very happily and had loving parents.
Galina has Three brothers , a lil sister who is the youngest.
Lina mostly takes care of her siblings because of how they're parents are traveling with work and what not. Galina is made fun because of how wild , outgoing she is and a rebel. She does what she wants.User Image  

AM_The_Horror_Story

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:48 am
AM_The_Horror_Story

so who is going to start the rp?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:52 am
draknic
AM_The_Horror_Story

so who is going to start the rp?

You start please  

AM_The_Horror_Story

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:02 am
AM_The_Horror_Story

User Image
a fire ball was seen in the midnight sky and landed in the midde of the woods.a man come out of it with a weapon in his hands.it was a odd world for him and never once let his guard down"this world is noting like earth...who there"he stayed in the light of the ship not wanting to walk out into the darkness knowing it could mean his end  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:09 am
draknic
AM_The_Horror_Story

User Image
a fire ball was seen in the midnight sky and landed in the midde of the woods.a man come out of it with a weapon in his hands.it was a odd world for him and never once let his guard down"this world is noting like earth...who there"he stayed in the light of the ship not wanting to walk out into the darkness knowing it could mean his end

Galina lived In the woods because of how her parents liked having a house isolated. Galina heard a crashing sounds near by, then she told the older brother to watch the others.
Lina ran out of the house, her tail whipping back and forth and her silver white hair also whipped back and forth in the wind.
Galina found the spaceship, her eyes Widened then ran to it. "Anyone in there?" she said, some what peering into it.  

AM_The_Horror_Story

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:18 am
AM_The_Horror_Story

Wraith walked out of the ship to looked at the girl.his armor was up hiding his face unknowing if he can breath in the air with out dying"hello there i'm Wraith Fate....what are you?"he turn on the flashlight on his gun to see the body of Galina,Wraith back up but keep the gun low not wanting to aim at the girl"i'm a human from the world call earth"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:25 am
draknic
AM_The_Horror_Story

Wraith walked out of the ship to looked at the girl.his armor was up hiding his face unknowing if he can breath in the air with out dying"hello there i'm Wraith Fate....what are you?"he turn on the flashlight on his gun to see the body of Galina,Wraith back up but keep the gun low not wanting to aim at the girl"i'm a human from the world call earth"

Galina looked at the strange man , she walked a little closer to him, curious.
"I'm Galina, This is Glactarish. " she said, her voice sounded a little exotic.
Lina pet the bulb on her tail , her blue body shined in the moonlight.
"Why are you hear, White fleshy one?" Galina said, admiring his skin and skin tone.  

AM_The_Horror_Story

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:35 am
AM_The_Horror_Story

(he have his armor on)
Wraith hit something on his arm and the helmet pulled itself back into the armor"ok blut shinny girl"he drop the gun on the inside of his ship and came back outside"so is there any from of leader ship here...miss Galina"the ship showed that he can breath in the air.Wraith looked up at the sky and that moon made him think of his homeworld  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:38 am
draknic
AM_The_Horror_Story

(he have his armor on)
Wraith hit something on his arm and the helmet pulled itself back into the armor"ok blut shinny girl"he drop the gun on the inside of his ship and came back outside"so is there any from of leader ship here...miss Galina"the ship showed that he can breath in the air.Wraith looked up at the sky and that moon made him think of his homeworld

Galina looked at him confused "Leader ship? I have no clue." Lina said in a confused somewhat tone. Her tail wagged side to side slowly  

AM_The_Horror_Story

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:53 am
AM_The_Horror_Story

Galina looked at him confused "Leader ship? I have no clue." Lina said in a confused somewhat tone. Her tail wagged side to side slowly
Wraith heared what Galina told him"ok if you don't know if there are no leaders of any type would you like to take me to you're family?"he asked hoping that this was not worth the trip in landing on this backdrop world.both of eyes locked onto Galina's tail and the coloring of her body  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games