Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The wolf girl and her master (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:22 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

"Yes pwease." She said sounding like a little kid wondering why he was talking better than her.

Zarin smiled and began to cook the beef. After adding some seasoning, he served the beef to her on a plate. "Go ahead and dig in."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:32 pm
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

"Yes pwease." She said sounding like a little kid wondering why he was talking better than her.

Zarin smiled and began to cook the beef. After adding some seasoning, he served the beef to her on a plate. "Go ahead and dig in."

Dawn sniffed the beef before she tried it and started to really dig in. Almost like a real wolf. She had hardly any manners but knew not to burp at the table or anything like that. Her old master would beat her so she dared not burp though she did hold it in.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:38 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

Dawn sniffed the beef before she tried it and started to really dig in. Almost like a real wolf. She had hardly any manners but knew not to burp at the table or anything like that. Her old master would beat her so she dared not burp though she did hold it in.

Zarin smiled as he watched her eat. He was interested as to why she had been locked up, but decided to ask her later. "Did you like it Dawn? If you want, I could make you some more."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:44 pm
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

Zarin smiled as he watched her eat. He was interested as to why she had been locked up, but decided to ask her later. "Did you like it Dawn? If you want, I could make you some more."

Dawn shook her head and said "No thank you me full." She was so much like a little kid but it was cute. She was full and was starting to get sleepy.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:09 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Zarin gave her a nod. "Alright. How about I show you to your temporary room Dawn?" The room Zarin was talking about was the guest room. It would have to do for the time being.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:30 pm
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves

Zarin gave her a nod. "Alright. How about I show you to your temporary room Dawn?" The room Zarin was talking about was the guest room. It would have to do for the time being.

"Yes pwease." She said and wagged her tail at him smiling.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:51 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves

Zarin got up and walked over to a staircase. "Follow me." Zarin began to walk upstairs.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:07 pm
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves

Zarin got up and walked over to a staircase. "Follow me." Zarin began to walk upstairs.

Dawn tilted her head and followed him before she stopped at the room with him and said "Pwetty." She then wagged her tail and went into the room and snuggled into the bed. It was very comfortable and she loved the feel of it.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:21 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Zarin smiled."If you need anything Dawn, my room is right across the hall from your room. Sorry for the late introduction, but my name is Zarin Carter. I look forward to living with you from now on."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:39 pm
bigbubz1

Dawn smiled and nodded at him before she snuggled on the bed turning into a grey and white wolf before she curled up with her head on the pillow before she fell asleep sleepily.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:49 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Zarin smiled and closed the door behind him as he left the room. Feeling a little tired himself, he decided to go into his room and go to sleep as well. He yawned as he laid on his bed and went to sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:45 pm
bigbubz1

Dawn came into Zarin's room during the night. She was lonely and was in the form of a wolf and jumped onto his bed, snuggled under the covers, and snuggled up to him burying her face in his side.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:14 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

The next morning, Zarin woke up to find Dawn in her human form, lying next to him. He could tell that she seemed to enjoy sleeping next to him. He smiled and laid there for a bit, looking at the ceiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:11 pm
bigbubz1

Dawn woke up a few minutes later and snuggled against Zarin smiling and wagging her tail happily as she snuggled with him.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers