Submit

Ayniu

Fashionable Raider

9,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:20 pm
Kind of an embarrassing question, but I was wondering what might cause breasts to hurt after taking off a bra.
This doesn't happen to me every time I change clothing, but it has happened a few times, and I don't understand why - when I go to remove a bra - it feels a bit painful to be taking the top off. I have to do it slowly, as my chest feels a bit tender.
I got re-fitted a few months ago, so I know I'm wearing the right bra size. And I also make sure not to wear it on the tightest hook.
I'm not really concerned, I just wonder if I'm doing something wrong, and if I can prevent it (whatever "it" is) in the future. I don't think it's normal to feel this when changing an undergarment, is it? ><

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:24 pm
Mine are a little sore after I take mine off at the end of the day too (I've also been fitted).
I do know that the muscles holding up the girls do a lot of work, even with the bra. There is a lot of muscle and tissue in breasts that are heavy. I don't envy women with large chests sad
Could just be normal soreness....I know it feels great when my husband massages those front muscles above the girls. Nothing sexual about it, it just feels amazing and makes me realize how tired those muscles are.
Posture might play a role in it too? -shrugs- I don't know what normal is and I don't know how painful it is for you. But I know it's tender for me as well.  

WoodSorrelWitch

Ayniu

Fashionable Raider

9,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:46 am
PawzPrint
Mine are a little sore after I take mine off at the end of the day too (I've also been fitted).
I do know that the muscles holding up the girls do a lot of work, even with the bra. There is a lot of muscle and tissue in breasts that are heavy. I don't envy women with large chests sad
Could just be normal soreness....I know it feels great when my husband massages those front muscles above the girls. Nothing sexual about it, it just feels amazing and makes me realize how tired those muscles are.
Posture might play a role in it too? -shrugs- I don't know what normal is and I don't know how painful it is for you. But I know it's tender for me as well.

That doesn't sound so bad, if it's just an issue of sore muscles. I won't worry then, I'm sure that's what it is. Although I didn't know that the muscles get strained even with a bra...sounds kinda weird, but I guess it's possible. That's pretty caring of your husband to do that. Maybe I ought to try wearing those old lady bras that everyone says are so comfortable. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:00 pm
haha, I've wanted to try one just out of curiosity but I haven't done it yet. It makes some sense about the sore muscles - when I started this semester, I went from active to nonactive and I guess I lost some muscle tone or something -shrug-  

WoodSorrelWitch

22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff