Submit

xxXPsychoSexyXxx

Married Otaku

33,975 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:05 pm
I need some relationship advice, I have been with my boyfriend for nearly three years now. In recent months a second chance sort of called me up on the phone. I don't know what I should do.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:29 pm
Ask yourself if you are sure you want that second chance. If it's worth putting at risk your current boyfriend.

3 years is a lot to throw away. Now do you love him? Do you really? Do you see a happy future for you two? Will he accept you back if you regret leaving him?

And what about with this second chance?

If you think it is worth it then go ahead.  

Natalia Pessoa

Wealthy Giver

10,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

xxXPsychoSexyXxx

Married Otaku

33,975 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:51 pm
I know three years is a long time to throw away, my boyfriend used to be more assertive, he used to work out, look for a job, try to get a g.e.d., but he suddenly stopped it all. I don't see much of a future though...but, I don't know what to do.
With the second chance is well hard to explain.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:01 pm
Well weather the second chance works out or not I do think you shouldn't stay with your current boyfriend. He seemed to have become quite...a looser if you don't mind me saying. And I feel you should move on.  

Natalia Pessoa

Wealthy Giver

10,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:18 pm
'Throwing away' three years does sound harsh, but the quality of those three years is what makes the decision and not the time, of course. It's always been my philosophy that it's not anyone's job to stay with someone if they're not happy with them, just to keep the other person satisfied. A happy relationship takes two!

Since he's just your boyfriend, and your current boyfriend is not the energetic person you said he used to be, it's only natural to move on. Perhaps this might also be a wake up call for him as well, who knows.

I say look into the second chance!

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 6:49 pm
So some of your ex was calling for a second chance, why is that he need to do that?  

KawaiiBrielle

Romantic Darling

14,550 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100

xxXPsychoSexyXxx

Married Otaku

33,975 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 9:42 pm
It was more like a guy I had always had a crush on, and when he had asked me out when I was younger....I sort of messed up, and well told him no. He offered me a second chance.  
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games