Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [15]~ Stories ~
Short story

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:35 am
Hello all who've come across this post. I'm posting this to share my interests. Hopefully all you views enjoy. Feel free to comment on it too.

Star Crossed

It was a little after four when a boy was out in the ocean riding waves. He awaited for the right wave, as the others were surfing away. Some would ask why wait when the surf's good, but the boy would only answer with a shrug. Eventually people stopped asking him and continued to surf.

Finally, as if by chance, the boy's wave came. As he went for it, the others present watched as he got into form and caught the wave. As he was lifted upby it, he stood up and went in to a position of skill, as he stayed no his board, hanging ten, or hanging five. The others watched in aw as the possibly twenty year old boy rode his destiny wave. As he surfed onward without care, he did not see that the wave was taking him to shore. On shore, another fate awaited him, as a boy who looked almost the surfer'sage, but not quite there, perhaps even off by two or three years.

When the surfer seen where he was going, he was unable to slwo himself down ans flew off his board as the wave crashed to shore, sending him flying into the other boy. By accident, their lips touched, and the two blushed and looked away form one another and they turned away from the other, hiding their embarrassment, although for two different reasons. "I'm sorry ,when the wave came, I got into my zone, other than that, it was rather gnaurly." The surfer said, with a deep Hispanic accent, that was somewhat American. He looked to the other as he stood and helped him up. "Sorry, I guess I sould've payed more atention. Oh, by the way my name is Tobi, Tobious Cortez, who might you be?" He said tothe other as he looked to see where his board landed. He spotted it standing in a sand castle, and a little girl crying over it. Tobi rushed to the girl and appologised ,helping her to fix the damaged parts. When they were done, he returned to the other boy, who seemed to be studying Tobi's build ,which was that of a person who looks as though they partook in many extreme sports.
The boy then went to Tobi, and bowed slightly. "I'm Hiro, Hiro Kisaragi, and don't worry about earlier, it was an accident." He responded. Tobi gave him a smile. "You know what, why don't I invite you over to my place for dinner or something, as a true sorry for crashing into you." He said,as he motioned for Hiro to follow him. "You said you name was Tobi? As in the writer, Tobious Martinez-Garcia-Cortez?" Hiro asked as he caught up. "Yes, the very same, why?" tobi responded, as he placed his boar din the back seat of his jeep. "No reason, and thank you for the offer." Hiro replied, as he got into the passengers seat, and buckeld up.
"No problem, Hiro." Tobi said as he climbed into the drivers seat and turned the vehicle on, and drove off.

Well this is what I have so far, hope you liked it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:05 pm
Well done, keep going it sounds like a good story so far.  

alea_kaden

Gracious Lover

7,275 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:23 pm
alea_kaden
Well done, keep going it sounds like a good story so far.

will do. I'll try to share soemthing new every now and then. thanks  
[15]~ Stories ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff