Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
How do I put on this binder?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiedyedtrash

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:46 am
I got it from a friend. I have no idea what kind it is. I'll describe it in detail:

It is like a shirt.
It is black.
It has a zipper on the lower collared side
It is zipper-less on the other side with the collar being much higher.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:48 pm
sylasnstorm
I got it from a friend. I have no idea what kind it is. I'll describe it in detail:

It is like a shirt.
It is black.
It has a zipper on the lower collared side
It is zipper-less on the other side with the collar being much higher.

hello, i think i can give you some advise, but the description you have given is leaving me confused. can you post a picture or explain a little further, be descriptive. but if i have a fair idea of what it is, im thinking that the zipper is on the side, starts at the bottom and runs up the side to where your arm pit is. if so put it on like you would put on a jacket, one arm in sleeve and then other arm and do it up. if i am wrong please correct me.  

Anne Vampire Lover

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sminkx

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

11,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:46 am
Yea it sounds like you put it on over your head and then arms and then well, zip yourself in and adjust it. There's not a "right" way to put on binders unless they dont have zipper or something, then some people find it easier to put over the head or to pull up from the feet - I pull over my head. The best thing of course is to make sure it fits you and don't get it too small to where you can't put it on or can't breathe/have pains.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:16 pm
Hi, recently my friend has been binding her breasts, it helps keep her 40DD breasts against her chest but she also has a uni-boob...is there any way to help make it not look like such a uni-boob but give her the flatness she wants? Thanks.  

sexyconner15

Off-Topic

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff