Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PLOT] We Are Not so Different, You and I ['Tia and Coronus] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:16 pm
o0_Daisuke_0o

Coronus smiled as she stood up and picked up her hour glass and her staff. "Once there the way to get back is to got thought the portal with the blue rim. Do not go though any other portal or else you will not end up back here." She started to looked around as if she was trying to find something and then stopped. "This one is good." Using her staff she drew a circle in the air leaving an Orange glow. She jumped though the portal A few seconds latter her voice is herd from the portal.
"Watch your first step it is a little high." The step was around 2 feet high Coronus always had a hard time positioning her portals. When Celestia came though she would find her self a silver sand beach with sapphire colored water looking up at a teal sky. The trees were white with crimson leaves.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:41 pm
The princess was quiet as she took note of everything the fae was saying. Basically, if she stayed close, then she should remain alright. Right? It was as good a plan as any. She remained quiet as Coronus drew and disappeared into the portal, as she called it. A few moments passed after the warning before the princess moved to join.

Stepping into the portal, she flapped her wings to give herself some air and aid to the step that had just been described to her. Good thing, too, else she might have ended up tripping over it. Her eyes widened as she turned and looked at everything. Crouching down, she rand her hand against the top of the warm sand and then picked up a handful only to let it slip between her fingers and fall. "This is simply splendid..." she said to herself as she looked up and out to the horizon.

sailornorthstar

Daisicle

Aged Genius

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:27 am
Coronus smiled, "This is one of my favorites to go to. But for some reason I stopped coming here I forgot why." she said her voice going soft at the end as she thought about why she had not come here for a while. Something about this place brought back memories.

The answer soon became evident as another Portal a red one opened and her still as a elder except for with darker skin. " We got here just in tome come on though fast the jumping of the silver fish." She called though to another.

Cronus moved over to Celestia and sighed. "This is about to get very confusing, sorry. I am pretty sure you are about to come across another dimension self. We cane leave if you will like just remember that the blue portal is the one you want to go though. Or you can meet her and watch the jumping of the silver fish."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:18 am
Quite frankly, the princess didn't know what to think or what to expect. Another dimensional self? What did that even mean; what did it even imply? Her eyes showed confusion, but in them there was also a curiousness. She stood up, staring for a moment at the portal and the other pae before turning around to look to Cronus.

"Who is she that I shall meet if we stay?" Blue portal? That should be a simple enough thing to remember. When she was answered, she would turn again to look to the portal and all who emerged from it, watching silently as their silhouettes moved about this new, wonderful, strange land.

sailornorthstar

Daisicle

Aged Genius

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:07 pm
o0_Daisuke_0o
((do you want to control the other Celestia))

"The one you will meet is you from another dimension. She will most likely will be something like you with a few differences." Coronus shrugged as she turned to look at the portal and watched as the other Celestia came though. She was surprised to see that the Celestia that came though was a male who instead of having white body was pink. "Ok that is different."

"Look there is another pair here also. This is perfect we can have a picnic together." she said as she showed she had a picnic basket on the crook of her arm. "What do you think Celestia? They look friendly and I do not think they are going to attack us like the other pair did."

Coronus had forgotten about the fact that others could attack her.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:00 pm
Male(!)Celestia looked to his companion as they walked through the portal before setting eyes on the pair before him. "I think that would be quite a pleasant idea, in fact." he returned, motioning before the two in front of him. "It would be my pleasure to invite you to a meal with us, other time wanderers." he seemed more familiar with this process than the princess.

The princess, in fact, was really very confused at this point. Was this stallion really she from another reality, moving in time as she did with the same company? What? Quite frankly, at the mention of violence she wished for little more than to return to her own space and time.

That would be rude though.

So instead, she bent her head forward and brought a hand to her chest. "It would be my pleasure. I, too, am called Celestia, a princess of--."

"--Equestria" he finished with a smile before motioning over.

Turning to make eye contact with Cronus, she waited for the fey to make the first move before following in suit.

sailornorthstar

Daisicle

Aged Genius

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out