Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Does anyone else think this is cute? or just me xD

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

revolution evolution

Man-Hungry Detective

9,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:04 pm
Well, A couple of weeks back I admitted to a guy that I liked him. The only reason I admitted it was well, I was slightly drunk at a friends party. Of course, he didn't know what to say and when my one of my Female friends found out that I told him, she started to talk to him.
He had told her that he didn't feel the same way about me and that I wast his type. She told me this and she apologized. I just told her off and said that I didn't mind. which I didn't. After that incident I moved on.... Kinda xD We both still hung out as if nothing happened.
Now, about two weeks ago, on Saint Patrick's day to be exact. we were at another party and he was really drunk. Possibly the most drunk I have ever seen him xD
Well, He was talking to the same Female friend of mine as before and when she found me the next day she told me what happened. She told me that he kept apologizing, Saying that he was so sorry that He didn't feel the same way about me. Of course he didn't remember a thing from that night so I haven't told him what he was saying.

Honestly I find it so cute and funny Hahaha~
I was saying to my friend that there was no need for him to apologize.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:32 am
That does sound rather cute. At least, I would think that if I were in the same situation. Not that I have been.  

Somaso

Keakealani

Intellectual Elocutionist

12,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:39 pm
Drunk or not, I think that's actually really admirable. Both that he didn't lead you on, but that's he is also sorry that he couldn't reciprocate. Yay being mature and not dumb! XD

But yes, I think it's cute in a way. It definitely shows that he was being sensitive to your feelings, which I think is an admirable trait even if you aren't going to be more than friends. And hopefully this will also help you to see that although you may really like him, he would be a good friend to have regardless of romantic potential.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:09 pm
ya that sounds adorable!  

Raeiko

Off-Topic

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas