Submit

dandykaiju

Questionable Browser

13,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:56 pm
I'm not sure why, but my period is really late this time. I'm not sure if it's my antibiotic or the fact that my last one lasted from the end of February to early March. This hasn't happened before and I am not someone who is sexually active, so I am certain I am not pregnant.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:49 pm
WhenFlyingMuffinsAttack
I'm not sure why, but my period is really late this time. I'm not sure if it's my antibiotic or the fact that my last one lasted from the end of February to early March. This hasn't happened before and I am not someone who is sexually active, so I am certain I am not pregnant.

Well you can check the side effects or ask your doctor about your antibiotic. It also could be because you didn't get it until the end of Feburuary. It may also be because you've been stressed, that's happened to me before.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:12 pm
Mine sometimes randomly comes later than usual for no apparent reason; what effects it is working out, stress, and plenty of other things, so it might just be coming a little late. I'd give it like a week or so before you start worrying too much about it, though it still might be worth checking out just in case.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:16 pm
Just in case if no one knew this: you must use another form of birth control while taking an antibiotic. Antibiotics interfere with the pill and make them less effective. Use condoms or another form of birth control until you're finished with the antibiotics.

It sounds like you're not sexually active and are certain you're not pregnant.
Before I was on the pill, I would skip my period every three months. It was the weirdest thing. And since I'm a mess of stress, I'd randomly skip because of that, or it would be late, or it would be short.

Have you had your cycle for a long-ish time? Reason I ask is because it took my own body a long to have a regular cycle.

There could be many things that cause a late or skipped cycle but at this point in time, I wouldn't worry about it. If it occurs more frequently and or you have a lot of spotting, then I might talk to your doctor.  

WoodSorrelWitch

22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff