Submit

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:51 pm
So last month I found out that I may have diabetes, Seizure's, and Heart Attack's at fifteen. I have to eat right, become fit, and lose thirty pounds. But the same day, my mother buy's a bunch of junk food! I feel as if my life is falling down. I'm mostly scared that I'll die during a Heart Attack or Seizure. I wanted to talk to her about it, but I either back down because I'm scared of what she'll do, or that she'll make me do it on my own. I work one job, I quit the other job I had, so I don't make that much for food on my own. I also can't drive, and I don't have my own car. I just have no idea what to do...

Now I have another problem. I'm fifteen, and my crush is seventeen. I like him, we click, but I'm not so sure if he likes me. I've tried to show him, and even tell him, but every time I talk to him, I just can't do it. Ya know. BLEH!
First world problems right there x3
But anyway. Help on these two problems maybe?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:32 am
Kumiko Fujiwa
So last month I found out that I may have diabetes, Seizure's, and Heart Attack's at fifteen. I have to eat right, become fit, and lose thirty pounds. But the same day, my mother buy's a bunch of junk food! I feel as if my life is falling down. I'm mostly scared that I'll die during a Heart Attack or Seizure. I wanted to talk to her about it, but I either back down because I'm scared of what she'll do, or that she'll make me do it on my own. I work one job, I quit the other job I had, so I don't make that much for food on my own. I also can't drive, and I don't have my own car. I just have no idea what to do...

Now I have another problem. I'm fifteen, and my crush is seventeen. I like him, we click, but I'm not so sure if he likes me. I've tried to show him, and even tell him, but every time I talk to him, I just can't do it. Ya know. BLEH!

If your mom buys junk food like chips, chocolate etc, just don't eat those... I think your mom should know that you may have diabete and need to diet. Your mom is in charge of buying the food, maybe she could just adapt to a new diet and make everyone healthy.

What are you exactly scared about ? What do you think she will ask you to do ? Quit your other job why?  

Miss_XxAriaxX

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:42 pm
XxAriaxX

It's not really that easy to not eat it. Mainly because that's 55% of the food in the house. I try to eat well and jog, but for some reason it's not really doing as well as I thought. But I'm still doing it.

She wouldn't ask me anything. It's the matter of the fact that she would shove her, "Being older then you. And having a better job with good pay." Down my throat. My mother and I aren't on the same page as well as we used to. So it's thin ice if I go into this with a blind eye. I'm mainly scare about hitting her again. There's so much I can take. Ya know? I've been with her for fifteen years, and I just can't take it anymore. It's to the point where I'm forcing myself to grow up, and hurry to get out, but it's hard with a younger body. sweatdrop I had to quit my other job because the job wasn't working properly. (Sexual Harassment. Unfair pay. Things of that sort)

That's mainly it. I'm not thinking well. (Just woke up)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:26 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa
XxAriaxX

It's not really that easy to not eat it. Mainly because that's 55% of the food in the house. I try to eat well and jog, but for some reason it's not really doing as well as I thought. But I'm still doing it.

She wouldn't ask me anything. It's the matter of the fact that she would shove her, "Being older then you. And having a better job with good pay." Down my throat. My mother and I aren't on the same page as well as we used to. So it's thin ice if I go into this with a blind eye. I'm mainly scare about hitting her again. There's so much I can take. Ya know? I've been with her for fifteen years, and I just can't take it anymore. It's to the point where I'm forcing myself to grow up, and hurry to get out, but it's hard with a younger body. sweatdrop I had to quit my other job because the job wasn't working properly. (Sexual Harassment. Unfair pay. Things of that sort)

That's mainly it. I'm not thinking well. (Just woke up)
Where I live, if a kid (less than 18 ) has obesity and that can cause health problem, the kid has to go see a nutritionist/doctor at the hospital each week to get trained...

Next time you see your doctor, ask him for more advice.

Even if it is not easy to stop eating junk food. You should. Your health matters.

When my friend was on diet, she saw us eating ice cream, chocolate and nachos... She retained herself to not eat junk food and follow her diet.

If you want, you can.  

Miss_XxAriaxX

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:32 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa

well, your mother is your mother, talk to her about this. i'm pretty sure she'll be worried about the well being of her daughter. also, i agree with aria, don't eat them. yeah.

as for your boy problems, you are just going to let your pride take a beating and swallow your fear: tell him. you are never going to know if you don't.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:06 pm
tanqela

XxAriaxX

I do eat right. It's just... The cravings.
Like I said, I eat right and jog. I do Yoga and other from time to time, but mostly jog. I'm pulling my weight, it's just I also want to have a supportive mother. My friends are helping as well, and I'm glad, it's just not the same as having a mother who'll do the same things as well.

For the nutritionist situation, we've asked our doctor, she think's it's a good thing to do, but we haven't heard any other information about it. She has a friend that's a nutritionist, and she told us that she was going to get in contact with her. And my check up is in a few months, around summer time.

As for the crush. I already did. I meant to edit that out lol.  

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items