Submit

Graveyard Master

Hilarious Mage

3,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:40 pm
((Since the power is out on my block, I had to think of something to kill time. I decided to write a story, and I hope you enjoy. Commets and advice for future tales are welcome. Thank you, and enjoy the story!))

The Snoring Nun: Elodie's Nightmare

Sometimes she wished she could bash that danm woman with a frying pan. A cast iron frying fan. No blood, no consequences. Just sweet, sweet silence. It was only Elodie's fantasy. Her sick fantasy, From the upstairs bedroom, she could hear the nun's snoring from down below. Elodie covered her ears with her fluffy pillow, but her attempts to drown out the noise were futile. She tossed and turn, trying to think of a way to exterminate the noise from her ears. But oh, were her effects demolished! Finally, Elodie rolled out of her bed and dragged herself out of her bedroom. Tonight was the last night she was forced to listen to Sister Katrell's snoring.

Ever since Elodie's parents had gone on vacation, her father's sister had been babysitting Elodie and her older brother, Mattheias. It had only been a few days since Sister Katrell's arrival, and Elodie was already sick of her. Elodie's family was never exactly the most religious family on earth, especially when it came to the Catholic-Christian religion.

"Where are the crosses? Every bedroom should have a cross!"

"You should always say a prayer before eating supper, Elodie!"

"Matthias! Those video games have too much blood and violence! Go up into your bedroom and think about your actions!"

Elodie was absolutely sick of Sister Katrell. As she trudged sleepily down the hallways, she happened to pass by Matthias' bedroom. Even though Matthias was prone to snoring as well, it wasn't loud enough for Elodie to hear it from her bedroom. Down the stairs, Elodie tip-toe'd barefoot. She peeked into the dimly lit room, her soulless eyes locking onto the dozing nun. Like her father, she had light blonde hair and light blue eyes. Elodie had to admit that Sister Katrell's eyes were beautiful, but at the moment those eyes were slammed shut.

Her snoring hit Elodie like a brick; Hard and painful. Sometimes Elodie wondered why the woman snored. She guessed that it was caused by the woman's massive chest. Matthias compared the woman's breasts to mountains. Quietly, Elodie shuffled into the living room. The nun was spread out on top of the family couch, an open book resting on top of her stomach. It was the Bible! Why wouldn't it be that? The woman's inhales were deep, long and loud, which irritated Elodie the most. The noises that escaped the nun's throat were absolutely horrific to the little girl! She watched Sister Katrell's chest rise and fall with each breath she sucked in.

Elodie clutched her fists into balls of fury, stomping away into the kitchen. She didn't care if Sister Katrell awoke from Elodie's loud footsteps. It had been three days since Elodie had a peaceful night's sleep. Three nights too many. Yanking one of the kitchen drawers open, she rumaged through until she felt a knife. Elodie pulled out a steak knife and giggled maniacally. This will be the last night anyone will hear that stupid nun's snoring...

Like before, she quietly tip-toe'd into the living room, gripping the steak knife in her right hand. Carefully, she climbed on top of the unsuspecting nun and raised the knife over the woman's head. If Elodie successfully murdered Sister Katrell, she could finally get some well-deserved rest. A deranged grin appeared on the teen's face. This was it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:52 pm
All I can say about this is that--

This is really, really scary to me. It's pretty good too. (At least, that's my opinion if it.)

Is Matthias a common name? The only time I've ever heard it is in those Redwall books...  

Lady_Whitetree

Newbie Noob

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
11. ✿ - - - Poems And Writing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items