Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[ Round 1 ] Basement: [Winner: Kaito]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Of what happened down here, there remains no record. Whether it was solely the domain of the custodial staff, a place for surgeries, a site of torture, or simply another lounge, it is now an arena for battle. Low ceilings and narrow hallways are the primary obstacles for anyone wanting to navigate this underground battlefield.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:06 am
User Image

||| Chakra: 590 ||| Stamina: 30 |||
Kumogakure Genin ||| Genjutsu ||| Musician

Keila arrived before her opponent. With the dummy in her possession she took the time as she waited for whoever she was fighting to arrive to observe the area she would be fighting in. Taking in the advantages and disadvantages. The challenge her was going to be quite complicated but, she was going to manage. Keila had the drive to win even if her calm appearance said otherwise.

Show me your dreams
Tell me your fears
And I will create
A beautiful nightmare

Aquos Dragoa

Xymphonic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:18 pm
User Image
Kaito Hyuuga

Genin ┇ Hyuuga Clan ┇ Medical ┇ Sensor ┇ Chakra: 425/425 ┇ Stamina: 105/105

Kaito would enter the assigned battlefield through the only hallway in and out of the run down prison basement. As soon as he stepped in he would notice a young girl, presumably his opponent, on the opposite side of the room gazing at her surroundings, no doubt conjuring at battle plan. The girl wore a one piece corset and skirt with a red cloak enveloping her body. In any other situation, Kaito would be have loved to strike up a conversation and get to know such a beautiful young lady, but unfortunately the two would have to fight to move onto the next round and conversing not advisable.

Clutching the dummy he was given when entering the basement sub-level, the young shinobi wave at the girl to get her attention before beginning the fight. He was not one for delivering a cheap blow to an opponent. Kaito wanted a fair fight and would only begin when she was ready. Nevertheless, being a sensory shinobi, Kaito had already begun examining the young lady to attain some helpful information.

She has a bigger chakra pool than I do and can wield the raiton and fuuton elements. I also sense a bloodline, but I've never met anyone like her so her bloodline skills are unknown to me. I must be careful and examine her movement carefully. Kaito would think as he waited for Keila to respond to his initial wave.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:28 pm
User Image

||| Chakra: 590 ||| Stamina: 30 |||

Her opponent did not take long to arrive. Hearing footsteps she turned to face him. Although he did not take the chance to strike her then and there, he could have if he had wanted to. The first thing she noticed was his eyes, there was no doubt about it. He was a Hyuuga. ...Eh... exactly what sensei told me to watch out for and poof.... he talked and jinxed my fight the man... Little did she know, he was also a sensor which was another thing Thanatos had told her to be careful about. Two of the three things he had warned her about were in her fight. Totally jinxed... however it was going to take more then just looking at him to learn he was a sensor. That information for now would remain unknown to the girl.

Her crimson colored eyes quickly calculated the distance in between them in the hall they were in. She was about maybe 15 meters away from him. She was at the end of a hall. A little to her right would be a connection to another hallway. The spaces were pretty tight, nothing like fighting outside.The current corridor they were in would pretty much allow two people to pass with ease, though in a fight, you probably wanted more space then that. All I have to do is keep my dummy from being hit before I hit his... sounds simple but will not be easy...

Dummy held behind her back as to make it much harder for him to suddenly attack it. She prepared herself mentally and physically by slightly adjusting her body so she could react at a seconds notice. All she did was simply nod at him as if to state 'Go ahead come at me.'

Show me your dreams
Tell me your fears
And I will create
A beautiful nightmare

Aquos Dragoa

Xymphonic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:01 pm
User Image
Kaito Hyuuga

Genin ┇ Hyuuga Clan ┇ Medical ┇ Sensor ┇ Chakra: 325/425 ┇ Stamina: 105/105

As he had suspected, his opponent would not make the first move. It would be tough to get any more information about her fighting style or preferred technique usage. Without this information the fight could be a difficult one. Kaito had two real choices, he could choose to finish this fight quickly by engaging in close combat or he could stall the fight out through long range and find an opening. Honestly, neither sounded to promising, but he had to do something or his opponent might do something that could leave Kaito in a non-favorable situation.

Placing the dummy under his arm, Kaito would form a single handseal. In a puff of smoke, three clones of Kaito would appear next to him; two would stand on his left and one would stand on his right. These clones would have nothing abnormal about them and would be exact replicas of the young shinobi.

The real Kaito would look at the clones and smile before using his right hand to snap towards the clone to his right. The clone would respond to the snap and grab the dummy from Kaito's arms and fall back from the other three clones to the end of the hall behind them. To Keila the snap would just seem like a form of communication, but the sound of the snap would travel through the small corridor and enter her ear. Slowly the sound of static would fill her ears making it difficult to hear, as well as cause her mild discomfort.

The remaining clones would go about a different plan. The clone on Kaito's right would pull out five senbon and throw them in a horizontal line across the hallway and directly at the girl. Unseen to the girl, unless she paid really close attention to the senbon, the senbon on the far right and the middle senbon had two tiny bells attached to them. As soon as the bells made contact with either the wall behind her or parried by her, they would begin to ring and release a frequency that would add on to her discomfort by causing disorientation, similar to vertigo, and nausea.

The clone on Kaito's left would unsheathe the katana on his back and immediately charge behind the senbon line thrown by the first clone in hunched over run. Since the distance between the two was so small, the clone would cover it in mere seconds. If the clone reached the girl, he would attempt to deliver a upward slash from the ground-up. Unbeknownst to Keila, Kaito had not actually mastered any bukijutsu techniques, but it wasn't hard to swing a sword.

While the clones began their assault, the original would stand back with his arms at sides ready to analyze the situation and react to a counterattack.

Jutsu Used:
- Kage Bunshin no Jutsu x 3 (75 Chakra)
- Kuuden [ Static ] (5 Chakra)
- Suzu Senbon no Genkaku [ Illusion Bell Needles ] (20 Chakra)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:47 am
User Image

||| Chakra: 470/590 ||| Stamina: 30 |||

Keila would not exactly let Kaito make the first move, for she would begin to make seals about the same time he did. Recognizing the seal he was performing as the shadow clone technique (sense she too knew it) she knew he wasn’t sending an attack exactly at her yet. As his clones formed a mist or fog began to fill the hallways in front of her and behind her opponent. Kaito continued on by snapping his fingers, Keila performed the handseal and two exact images of herself appeared, standing at each of her sides. The clone to her right grabbed the dummy and slide into the corridor that was right behind that clone. Feeling an odd tingling sensation go up her skin she knew it was genjutsu right away, along with the bell like sounds. Drawing a kunai she pricked her finger causing slight pain which was in this case enough to break the jutsu.

Now fully aware of the senbons location, Keila quickly judged that if she and her clone near her were to turn sideways the senbon they would be small enough to fit in between two senbon since her opponent had thrown them horizontally. The blonde female (the real one) as she and her clone did exactly that to avoid his initial attack, formed a series of handseals as her gaze stared at all four males in front of her, one of which was not charging at her. ”Doku Kumo no Jutsu” A thick dark cloud would surround the whole are making it impossible for anyone to see through with their eyes. Each breathe would make it feel like someone was torching them from the inside. As this sight was befalling on them, Keila’s clone to the left sent three kunai at the male clone.

Always, Keila and her clones would be on guard, cautious of their surroundings and what their opponent would do. Ready to move at a moments notice.

Show me your dreams
Tell me your fears
And I will create
A beautiful nightmare

Bunshin no Jutsu x2 (50)
Dendou Enmu no Jutsu (40)
Doku Kumo no Jutsu (30)

Also:
Ergo War stated the following "The beginning hallway would probably be about 8-10 feet wide. Anything beyond that is up to you two."

Aquos Dragoa

Xymphonic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:06 pm
User Image
Kaito Hyuuga

Genin ┇ Hyuuga Clan ┇ Medical ┇ Sensor ┇ Chakra: 205/425 ┇ Stamina: 105/105

When developing his sensory prowess, Kaito had chosen to focus on the more definitive details of single opponents as opposed to having a grand radius of detection. With such definition in his sensory techniques, he would have no problem recognizing any and all types of jutsu that Keila performed. This would allow Kaito to react and develop a counter attack. As he formed the clones, he would immediately sense the type of jutsu she was performing, An offensive raiton ninjutsu... interesting. This of course made little difference to him as he had a course of action ready.

The charging clone would completely disregard the mist and continue his charge ahead. Keila and her clone had made a poor effort in dodging the thrown senbon which would result in her and her clone being struck. The clone would take the hit and vanish in a puff of smoke while Keila would be struck in her arm. Kaito's clone was next to her a second after she was struck, as he was right behind the senbon after they were thrown, and would react to her hand seals by releasing chakra from all of the tenketsu on his body. He would disregard his plan to swing his blade and would pivot on his right foot and continue fluidly into a fierce rotation. At the same time he would release chakra from his body in a large burst, effectively creating a rotating shield of chakra that would strike her midway through her series of hand seals.

Being in such an enclosed space, the shield of chakra would do a couple of things: using a B-Ranked amount of chakra, the shield itself could have radius of up to seven yards, and seeing how the space between himself, Keila, and the wall wasn't anywhere near seven yards, the girl would find herself repelled and pressed up against the wall by the spinning chakra shield. Being slammed against the wall would dispel the remaining clone and severely injure the original. Aside from the physical damage, the fog that was summoned would be repelled along with its effects. The rotation would continue for a few more seconds before slowly stopping with Kaito's clone coming to a stop. This would cause Keila to slide down the wall she was pressed to and onto the ground.

If the attack was successful and managed to decommission the young girl, the first clone that had thrown the senbon, and that still stood next to the original Kaito, would form a hand seal and put his hands behind him and release a large portion of wind chakra. This technique was known as the Kyoushu no Tokkan or Assassin's Rush. It would allow the clone to travel up to half a mile in a second. The clone would fly across the room at speeds unseen to the naked eye, and by making the appropriate adjustments, he would turn down the hall where the other clone had fled to. He would find the dummy on the ground, seeing as how the third clone would be dispelled after Keila took the damage from the "Rotation" technique, and would strike it ending the match.

As for the mist that had been placed on the battlefield at the beginning of Keila's counter to Kaito's clones, the real Kaito would also perform the Kaiten technique and push the fog back to Keila's side of the room and away from his clone in the very back with the dummy. Coming to a stop, the real Kaito would await the results of his clone's assault,

Jutsu Used:
- Hakkeshō Kaiten [ Eight Trigrams: Heavenly Spin ] (x2) (B-Rank Used) (80)
- Kyoushu no Tokkan [ Assassin's Rush ] (40)

Ergo's Judgement, Keila is:
a) Under the Genjutsu.
b) Hit by the senbon.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:30 pm
User Image

||| Chakra: 415/590 ||| Stamina: 30 |||

Keila had made a mistake in getting out of the genjutsu. She had gotten a bit overconfident in thinking she had enough mental defenses to handle it and get out of it. Her clone that had dashed off to the other hallway when looking back decided not to take the risk of seeing if she was going to be hit or not. The clone with the dummy, as the senbon were almost hitting their targets, opened her mouth releasing a few single notes allowing her to perform a jutsu without needing to use handseals. The technique the tune allowed the clone to perform permitted the clone to swap places with the real Keila the instant after the senbon sank into her arm, breaking her out of the genjutsu. The moment the last clone available now was in her real self’s. It would be destroyed by his heavenly spin.

The real Keila, switched with her clone, now holding the dummy under her arms, sprinted the moment she had been swapped, releasing her ration jutsu. Heading down the hallway as the clone was finishing his Heavenly Spin, she quickly formed a few handseals. Turning towards the direction she had come from for a moment Keila took in a quick breathe to then exhale compressed chakra filled wind, aiming for the floor of the connection of the two hallways (the one she was in and the one where Kaito and his clones were). Upon contact with the ground or anything else, it would explode into a violent spiraling vortex with a force strong enough to take down an entire building. The ground began to violently shake underneath them, tearing up areas, rising and lowering the floor, making it unleveled which consequently would make any sort of spinning motion quite incapable of being performed. What was happening below would not be the only thing to watch out for, what was up above them was beginning to crumble and fall as well, threatening to crush them all.

The instant after she had exhaled her futon technique she had changed her direction running as far away from the location her jutsu was just about to make a violent blast in. Humming out loud she formed a 10 foot in diameter tornado to spin around her as she sprinted as fast se she could away from the place, carefully keeping her balance over the shifting floor while trying to stay a head of the ceiling wishing to crumble on top of her. The wind of armor around her would collect debris from the ruined floor and other random objects the hallways may have contained like sofa pillows, broken table pieces etc of which would help protect from any debris of the now collapsing building by whacking into them with the tornado’s circular movement. If by chance something from above did threaten to crush her, Keila could and would use her own body to protect her dummy from getting any damage. After all, that was the whole objective.

Show me your dreams
Tell me your fears
And I will create
A beautiful nightmare

Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ] (5)
Kaze no Yoroi: Armor of Wind learned D (10)
Atsugai [ Pressure Damage ] B (40)

Aquos Dragoa

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:57 pm
The sky rumbled. All active Ninjutsu froze in the air, and then disappeared. Projectiles and weapons would fall to the ground as if they suddenly weighed a ton, but the effect was temporary and they would soon lighten. The crumbling building slowed in its descent, then it seemed as if time had reversed: the building was reconstructing itself. As the debris all fell back in place, the seams between individual chunks of building disappeared, and soon it was back to its original dank, musty state. The reasoning behind this event was soon clear: the judge, a middle-aged man with a thin goatee, stepped out of nowhere and cleared his throat.

"The time limit has been reached," he spoke loudly. "Neither dummy has been hit, but a winner must be decided."

His eyes glazed over for a moment before he delivered the ruling:

"It was a close match, but the young Mister Hyuuga will be advancing to the next round."

With this, he disappeared once more. The two Shinobi were free to return to the waiting area for rest, recuperation, a hot meal, and healing if they needed it.

古[} Recycle Bin

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games