Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[prp] Getting past the protectiveness ((Rein and Hope))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BountifulHope87

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:39 pm
User Image

"Be nice. She'll be here soon and I want her to like you." Terence is worried about his two favorite women liking each other. Tink is his all time best friend though and her approval means a lot to him.

User Image

Tink laughs and shakes her head. "Oh I'm not that bad. You're just the first of our group to find someone." They're both waiting for Princess Ariel to meet them at a prearranged place. Terence has been with her for a week now and it's finally time for the girls to meet.

Rein_Carnation
((So you know, I rp them both with the personalities from the Tinkerbell movies.))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:50 pm
Senorita Hope

User Image

Ariel wouldn't admit she was nervous as a jitter bug meeting Terrance's friend Tink. She loved meeting others and making friends but approvals made her worry. Still though she promised him she'd be there and Ariel always kept her word no matter what.

Flitting her long elegant wings she followed his directions till she found the very spot. Gliding down lightly she called out, "Terrance I'm here...." Her voice trilling outward like a songbird high upon a springtime branch. It was now or never to impress Tink though deep in Ariel's breast her optimism would lead the way.

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

BountifulHope87

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 5:07 pm
Rein_Carnation
Senorita Hope

User Image

Ariel wouldn't admit she was nervous as a jitter bug meeting Terrance's friend Tink. She loved meeting others and making friends but approvals made her worry. Still though she promised him she'd be there and Ariel always kept her word no matter what.

Flitting her long elegant wings she followed his directions till she found the very spot. Gliding down lightly she called out, "Terrance I'm here...." Her voice trilling outward like a songbird high upon a springtime branch. It was now or never to impress Tink though deep in Ariel's breast her optimism would lead the way.

Terence looks up from Tink as the love of his life joins them. "Ariel..." Moving to her, he kisses her softly. "I'm glad you came." Taking her hand he turns back to Tinkerbell. "Ari, this is Tink; Tink this Ariel." He waits, watching his best friend's reaction.

Tinkerbell watches the two, a large grin on her pixie face. Suddenly she pulls Ariel into a large hug with a squeal. "Hi! So you're Ariel? He's said so much about you. You look so cute. What are you like? What do you like? Are you a tinkerer? How'd you meet? Tell me everything." Rapidly firing off questions, she gasps softly now; stopping for air.  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 8:40 pm
Senorita Hope

Ariel beamed exuberantly as her mate came into view. His presence caused much warmth in her heart as did his loving kiss in her honor. She couldn't help but giggle as his affection. Her attention though turned to Tink whom she had to impress of course. The reaction she got was more then she bargained for as she was swept into a tremendous hug and rapid-fire questions.

She felt winded but it wasn't exhaustion for Ariel was the daughter of a King and Queen back when they ruled in the day. Once Tink paused for air Ariel smiled and sang aloud in a sing song voice about what her answers were, "Hello Tink it is an honor to meet you. Yes I'm Ariel, daughter of Poseidon and Telsa. Sadly my mother moved on but we all deal with these things."

Hmm that wasn't all all cheery... try harder...

She began once more with a better sound mind, "Well let's see I love flying and singing. To feel the wind on your wings is like being a bird... or butterfly. I do tinker things yes it needs a cute bump in life. Especially if I find a wounded bird I make splints for its wings. I'm cheerful, optimistic.... and oh I love life!"

Yes that's it... keep going...

Now the fun part began as she looked over at Terrance with a blush, "Well I met Terrance by accidentally flying into him, "she blushed even harder, "I was singing and not paying attention and well we collided right into one another".
She giggled in spite of herself, "I don't know which of us was more sorry that this happened but we started talking and before we knew it there was this lovely flight, and well... " she stopped blushing even more....

Get a hold of yourself your highness...

"Well we became mates of course.." She looked at Terrance with a wink then back to Tink. "Alright then your turn".

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

BountifulHope87

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 8:59 pm
Rein_Carnation
quote]Terence chuckles on and off during the girl's conversation. He remains quiet for now, simply watching them both. They're so much alike in so many ways. He's sure they'll get along.

"I don't have parents. When a baby laughs for the first time it creates a Pixie. That's how I was born. Terence said you fly too. That is so cool. I love to fly. Though I need Pixie Dust to help. That's how I met Terence a long long time ago. My friend Fawn helps animals too. That's her talent. She's an Animal Fairy. I like to tinker, obviously. I love finding lost things too. And exploring. Terence and I travel together A LOT." Once again everything comes out very quickly. But that's just how Tink is.

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 5:42 pm
Senorita Hope

Ariel smiled listening to Tink who amazed her in so many ways. She was indeed overjoyed that they were getting along so well.

"I was born with my sister on a very rare moon. The great Goddess allowed my parents two faeries to be born in honor of the royal couple. I don't feel any special then I am. I'm just me!" she chimed as her wings flitted keeping her a tiny bit above the ground.

"While it is my life I still think flying is overrated Tink. You don't have to soar high in the clouds to have a good time. I've found skipping over the big stones in the river is a fun challenge. Ever try it?" she smiled looking for good vibes and reactions to her introduction and ideas.

She looked to Terence and beamed, "I love exploring....we three should go on an adventure!" she giggled and tilted her head. How long had it been since she could actually just go anyplace her heart desired.

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

BountifulHope87

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:28 pm
((I'll post soon. Their muse left me for a bit.))  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games