Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Kidnapped 1x1 ((needs guy))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

moustachelover17

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:09 pm
Natalie's father is an important man, not only an important man but a rich one at that. His family doesn't know this, but he deals with the mafia on the side, that's how he keeps his business up so much. One day, the leader of the mafia has his eldest son to kidnap Mr. Shephard's baby girl Natalie, what will happen between Natalie and this guy. Will he take her where she belongs, give her to her daddy or do his job as planned?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:22 pm
Eh can i join?  

Raio-kun

Dangerous Hunter

moustachelover17

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:25 pm
Raio-kun

Sure. Sorry I was going to post my profile but I'm looking at College stuff and apartments and all that good jazz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:28 pm

User Image

Name: Loxus Temp
Personality: Loxus is kinda stubborn, a problem child, and quick to give to fighting. He has a high temper, even though he tries to control it. It normally gets the best of him. Loxus isn't the type of person to just fight without other person being a challenge. If the person has no weapon or is just refusing to fight. It's one of the only ways to stop him from fighting. He may go wild and crazy at times, but he always hold unto his small piece of sanity.
Likes: Playing with Fire, Dangerous things, running, being outside, hiking, and fighting.
Dislikes: Killing, Police, Swimming,Over-Safety, Speed-limits, Being tied down, wasting time, and his parents
Bio: Loxus never cared much for his whatever his parents did. He knew it was the mafia. But he tired his best not to care about it. To get his mind off of it. He went around causing small amounts of chaos. It includes fighting, being chased by the police, getting lost, and even the making 'weird noises in the woods' type thing. Because of his farther, Loxus often finds himself cornered someone where by a group of men. He knew already that having someone kidnap him might had been his fathers idea. To make him 'Get into the family business' and what not. So he had to take care of them by himself. That's how he gets most of his scares and broken limbs. He makes his own money as a 'messenger'. His farther hired him to send a package for him. Loxus didn't like the idea of working indirectly of his farther. But the faster he did it, the less he has to see of him.  

Raio-kun

Dangerous Hunter

Raio-kun

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:30 pm
moustachelover17

Ugh, I'm going to have to sign to take my SAT soon -.-  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:45 pm
Raio-kun

Ugh same here and sorry I didn't mention they are in their 20s haha. do you want to post first or me?

User Image

-Natalie Shephard-

I'm coming out of my cage
And I’ve been doing just fine
Gotta gotta be down
Because I want it all

It started out with a kiss
How did it end up like this?
It was only a kiss
It was only a kiss

Now I’m falling asleep
And she’s calling a cab
While he’s having a smoke
And she’s taking a drag

Now they’re going to bed
And my stomach is sick
And it’s all in my head

But she’s touching his chest now
He takes off her dress now
Let me go

And I just can’t look its killing me
And taking control

═══════════════════════════
jealousy turning snakes into the sea
Turning through sick lullabies chocking on your alibis
But it's just the price I pay destiny is calling me open up my eager eyes cause i'm mr. brightside

══════════════════════════════
I must be emotionally constipated
I haven't given a sh*t in weeks

Name: Natalie (Nattie) Shephard
Personality: innocent, nice, caring, sweet, loving, concerned

░ ▒ ▓ ░ ▒ ▓ ░ ▒ ▓ ░ ▒ ▓ ░ ▒ ▓ ░ ▒ ▓ ░ ▒ ▓

moustachelover17

Raio-kun

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:52 pm
moustachelover17
Oh I don't care, you can I'm a little busy ish.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games