Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Insanity Kingdom ((Reserved))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:04 am
Zarin was always considered weak by his older brothers. He never knew why they called him that. When their father died, who was ruler of the country at the time, the land was split up amongst the siblings. Zarin, who was youngest, was given the worst land by the country's standards. The land he was given was used as a gigantic prison for criminals and traitors to the country. Recently, a competition was announced to take place amongst the brothers and their champion. Zarin, who has no champion what so ever, must find one. So what happens when he comes across a (Insert race here) girl who had killed almost an entire army in her homeland. Not only that, but she is mentally unstable and hurts anyone that comes near her, except Zarin? ____ has always been considered crazy. She was never calm no matter what. Then one day, the young prince comes across her and asks her to be his champion. Not only that, but she feels calm around him?! What will happen between the young prince and his insane champion?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:07 am
Name: Zarin Carter
Bio: The runt of the litter, Zarin wants to prove to his brothers that he is not weak anymore and should get the respect he deserves. So, when the competition is announced, Zarin believes that its his time to shine.
Pic: User Image  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Nekomimi

Obsessive Admirer

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:28 pm
Could you reserve the female for me? Please and Thank you~  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:37 pm
The Nekomimi
Could you reserve the female for me? Please and Thank you~

Reserved it for you.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Nekomimi

Obsessive Admirer

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:01 pm
User Image
Name: Marie Hanson
Personality: Marie is not meant to interact with people and should simply be locked in a mental institute. She is insane and has much paranoia when it comes to people, thinking everyone is going to hurt her and she must eliminate them before it is too late. Meaning, her trust with people is also very low. Marie is not afraid to kill people, no matter who it is. Her mindset is fragile and anything can set her off. It seems that the only person she is much calmer around is Zarin, seeming to trust him and feels more comfortable around the man. He seems to bring out her more friendlier side, which she hasn't shown to anyone ever since she lost her sanity.
Biography: Marie wasn't always crazy. It was an event in her life that triggered her insanity. Her family was very poor, not having a home and had no money to buy the things they need. They survived on scraps and leftovers people had, or things no one wanted anymore. Marie soon became ill because of this. However, her family did not have the money to buy medicine to treat for her sickness. It caused her father to break into a hospital and steal expensive supplies. It was later found out though and her father was executed by the town for the act of stealing. This made her mother depressed and eventually caused her death, which was suicide. It made Marie angered at the town and blamed everyone in it for the death of her parents, because all they wanted to do was help her and everyone was simply being selfish. It caused her to have a rampage and she took revenge by destroying the town and killing almost an entire army in her homeland. She ran away from the town after the event and is now hiding, her sanity drained and she now had paranoia that she will be killed just like her family.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:34 pm
The Nekomimi
User Image
Name: Marie Hanson
Personality: Marie is not meant to interact with people and should simply be locked in a mental institute. She is insane and has much paranoia when it comes to people, thinking everyone is going to hurt her and she must eliminate them before it is too late. Meaning, her trust with people is also very low. Marie is not afraid to kill people, no matter who it is. Her mindset is fragile and anything can set her off. It seems that the only person she is much calmer around is Zarin, seeming to trust him and feels more comfortable around the man. He seems to bring out her more friendlier side, which she hasn't shown to anyone ever since she lost her sanity.
Biography: Marie wasn't always crazy. It was an event in her life that triggered her insanity. Her family was very poor, not having a home and had no money to buy the things they need. They survived on scraps and leftovers people had, or things no one wanted anymore. Marie soon became ill because of this. However, her family did not have the money to buy medicine to treat for her sickness. It caused her father to break into a hospital and steal expensive supplies. It was later found out though and her father was executed by the town for the act of stealing. This made her mother depressed and eventually caused her death, which was suicide. It made Marie angered at the town and blamed everyone in it for the death of her parents, because all they wanted to do was help her and everyone was simply being selfish. It caused her to have a rampage and she took revenge by destroying the town and killing almost an entire army in her homeland. She ran away from the town after the event and is now hiding, her sanity drained and she now had paranoia that she will be killed just like her family.

((I'll start us off))
Zarin walked down a paved sidewalk, thinking to himself. He had to find a champion before the competition. He sighed and stopped where he was. Even though he was in an area full of criminals, but most of them were afraid because of stories about his older brothers.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Nekomimi

Obsessive Admirer

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:51 pm
bigbubz1

Marie was lurking in the shadows of an alley, or rather hiding herself there. She was sitting on the hard ground, holding her blood-stained axe closely to her in case anyone dared to try and hurt her. This place was where she ran after she caused the massacre in her town, now afraid of her own death. It made her loose her sanity and had paranoia, a fear that everyone else was now her enemy. Her eyes continued to scan around the area, moving left and right. That was when a wandering man caught her eye. She stood up from the ground quickly, gripping her weapon tightly in her hand. She jumped out of the shadows in front of Zarin, her axe raised up high and ready to slash him. "Go away, go away!" Marie yelled at him. However, when she saw who it was she suddenly ceased her arm and kept it in the air instead of swinging it down and chopping his head off. She put her arm back down to her side. It was a little bizarre for the woman, she never had hesitated to eliminate anyone. She took a few steps back from him slowly, now only staring at him with her gold eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:53 pm
The Nekomimi

Zarin, who had honestly been surprised by Marie, looked at her more closely. She seems to be the one from the rumors about the neighboring country and a town being destroyed. She does look like a born killer though. Zarin took a slight bow. "Hello young miss. I am Zarin Carter, ruler of this land for the Carter family." Zarin smiled at her. "I have an offer that may interest you. That is, if you would like to hear it." Zarin could tell just by looking at her that she was afraid and that she wasn't all that sane.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Nekomimi

Obsessive Admirer

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:31 pm
"Ruler? You...You are the ruler?" Marie questioned him. She suddenly gripped her head with her empty hand and shook her head intensely, looking at him rather scared now. "Don't you dare try to eliminate me next! Or else I'll decapitate you, limb from limb! I-I mean it!" She yelled at him defensively and pointed her axe at him. Knowing he was a ruler, he probably had some power. Maybe even enough power to kill her because of the crimes she did, and it would all be okay with everyone because he was the leader. When he mentioned an offer, she let her axe back down and raised her eyebrow up curiously. Perhaps this offer he was making was good. "I'm listening..." Marie replied to him. Now that he had mentioned it, she was a little interested. "Now tell me! I demand it!" Her voiced raised and she held her axe back up at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:24 pm
The Nekomimi

Zarin smiled at her perked interest. "Me and my brothers are competing in a tournament of sorts to decide the king of the land. I am the youngest of the seven of us, and they have always doubted me of being strong. Anyway, we need one champion to fight along side us during the tournament, and I choose you. I can protect you from your previous crimes and you'll live with me in my castle. What do you say?" Zarin held out his hand to her.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Nekomimi

Obsessive Admirer

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:21 pm
bigbubz1

After hearing his proposal, Marie cocked her head to the side in thought and gently tapped her index finger on her head. She was trying to make a decision on this, and this was how she thought. It was almost like someone rubbing their chin or tapping their lip to focus. When it was decided, she positioned her head back up and smiled at him....well, slightly. "Living in a castle instead of a dirty street...being protected from execution and punishment for my wrong doings...it sounds rather nice to me." Marie replied to him. "And me, be a champion? That's even better! It's nice to be of some use." She said and giggled. Marie ignored the hand that he extended out to her, she refused to shake it. She particularly did not like to touch individuals and she didn't like to be touched by them either. "This is not all a dirty trick though, right? Don't lie to me, I can tell!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:54 pm
The Nekomimi

Zarin smiled again and shook his head. "This is no trick. I am truly looking for a champion. Now Miss Hanson, I believe that we should head back to my castle before the wanted posters begin to spread again." Zarin had been able to stop the spreading of the wanted posters before by burning the supply down to ashes. Zarin motioned for her to follow. "I'll lead you back to the castle Miss Hanson."  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Nekomimi

Obsessive Admirer

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:44 pm
bigbubz1

"Okay, I guess I could trust you..." Marie replied to him in a rather quiet voice. But even with those words said, she still had some slight worry about it. It was just natural for the girl, she just had terrible trust issues. "Alright, let's go. Don't even dare to try and pull a fast one on me." She commented and gave a little glare, it was his warning. She followed right next to him as they traveled to his castle.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:15 pm
The Nekomimi
bigbubz1

"Okay, I guess I could trust you..." Marie replied to him in a rather quiet voice. But even with those words said, she still had some slight worry about it. It was just natural for the girl, she just had terrible trust issues. "Alright, let's go. Don't even dare to try and pull a fast one on me." She commented and gave a little glare, it was his warning. She followed right next to him as they traveled to his castle.

It took around 5 minutes to arrive at Zarin's castle. Gargoyles, perched on the roof, stood in eternal guard. Zarin pushed open the large door of the castle. A few of the servants smiled and greeted him and Zarin had a few words with them. Leading her upstairs, he stopped in front of a door. "This is your room Miss Hanson. My room is right across from yours. So if you need anything, don't be afraid to ask. Go ahead and check out your room."  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:57 am
The Nekomimi